Random Thoughts....

That clears things up a bit, but were they African or European swallows?
I don't know.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH *flies into the abyss*

On YouTube. :p

Is there ever a pair of jeans that does not have lint?

So my girlfriend and I are going to Europe in Jan/Feb. We've paid for all our flights and now we're hunting around for hostels... bah, expensive once you've added it all up. This will be her first overseas trip, should be fun!

^ Where in Europe are you going?

Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, maybe Denmark, Czech Rep, Italy, Austria, France & UK.

^ Noice. Im moving to Aberdeen, Scotland in November :) I'll have a chance to explore Europe from their then.

my ex boyfriends new girlfriend is a massive top gear fan. and i think she's a member on this forum.

it's only going to be a matter of time til she finds out she has my sloppy seconds and there will be a duel to the death for love. for richard hammond, that is :lol:

I've just had four really great nights out partying, sadly there won't be a fifth.

Last edited:
my ex boyfriends new girlfriend is a massive top gear fan. and i think she's a member on this forum.

it's only going to be a matter of time til she finds out she has my sloppy seconds and there will be a duel to the death for love. for richard hammond, that is :lol:

When you find each other out, start a new thread and lets us watch this battle unfold :D

i tried looking through the members list, but no clues yet. i doubt she knows i exist lol.

So lets start naming the other Aussie Not A Dude's then.... :D

Im guessing it will be narrowed down to someone for NSW.

So my girlfriend and I are going to Europe in Jan/Feb. We've paid for all our flights and now we're hunting around for hostels... bah, expensive once you've added it all up. This will be her first overseas trip, should be fun!

Be sure to visit the 'Ring :)

And the "overpoortstraat" in Ghent, Thursday evening in school time. The most decadent party street of Europe :)

Oh, and tell me when you're there. I'll buy you a beer.

I just went on a road trip to Atlanta (800+ miles, 12-16 hours in the car) for work and going through northern Virgina, on 1-81 there was this giant beam of light that was illuminating this monolithic 40-60 foot tall white cross.

It was really weird. The further south we got, it seemed, Jesus had a lot more buddies that were more than willing to talk about him.... or, as we often saw, advertise him on billboards. It was not surprising really... just really, um, interesting.

Last edited:
Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, maybe Denmark, Czech Rep, Italy, Austria, France & UK.

Sounds nice, if you are in Italy and Austria visit us in Slovenia - i'm sure we can fix you up with a beer or two ;)

Be sure to go to Disneyland Paris aswell if you get the chance. It is really good there. I recommend it to everyone. You need a minimum 2 days though, you could get away with 1 and a half days in the park and half a day at the Studio. I did 2 at the park and 1 at the studio.