What a twit

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6988623.stm

I am outraged at the behaviour of this young man. He is recklessly endangering himself and those around him with his irresponisble attitude to handling his vehicle.

Does somebody have to die before they forgot this crazy nonsense about racing around in supermobiles and just get back to explaining the features of normal cars we might actually be able to buy?

You wanna get banned, Sunshine?

//edit: Flamewar = go...

Ahhhhhh ... Mr. Goldsworthy! :rolleyes:

I do hope you're wearing your flamesuit, regarding the crap you've posted again. :bangin:

Last edited:
Reading through all youre back posts, you seem to be shocked outraged and annoyed at a helluva lot, why the hell are you still here whining?

btw twit? he had an accident, it didn't put him off cars for life, and it's not the same sort of accident, you expec....

screw it, it isnt worth it

Do try to restrain your small minded, Clarksonesque, knee-jerk reaction and actually think. How would you feel if your child was killed by this egotistical yob racing about in his supermobile.

One would have thought that Hammond would have studied the basics of road safety very carefully following his first crash, it appears not. Instead he and the rest of the Top Gear cronies insist on pursuing ever more dangerous stunts, not caring who they hurt along the way as long as their fat checks keep arriving in the post.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6988623.stm

I am outraged at the behaviour of this young man. He is recklessly endangering himself and those around him with his irresponisble attitude to handling his vehicle.

Does somebody have to die before they forgot this crazy nonsense about racing around in supermobiles and just get back to explaining the features of normal cars we might actually be able to buy?

If you don't like it, go watch 5th Gear

If i was to re-engage this idiot conversation, i would say he doesnt do it on public roads, only on certified areas of safety, so my kid is petty much safe.

/conversation

edit: WellsieTRD, lol

One would have thought that Hammond would have studied the basics of road safety very carefully following his first crash, it appears not. Instead he and the rest of the Top Gear cronies insist on pursuing ever more dangerous stunts, not caring who they hurt along the way as long as their fat checks keep arriving in the post.

Right, had to register for this..

1. Firstly, the jet cars tires exploded.. not driver fault.

2. Secondly, he was shunted this time around. May have been his fault - don't know - not saw the footage yet. However, the car crashed, he was fine... the car was fixed, and race worthy. (Would they put a car onto a track that could take other people out which COULD kill someone?!)(Don't know the rules, but you'd assume not)

Hello everyone by the way..

Cheers,

Sven.

Hi sven :)

Do try to restrain your small minded, Clarksonesque, knee-jerk reaction and actually think. How would you feel if your child was killed by this egotistical yob racing about in his supermobile.

Here we see the common douchebag, in its natural habitat.

Let me put it this way, buddy. When you are driving a race car, shit happens. Okay. If you get shunted up the back, then you get shunted up the back. This is invariable between kids in karts and the highest levels of motorsport. And frankly if a kid is running around on the Silverstone track during the britcar 24 hours, then he's probably doing the world a favor if he gets shunted.

He's not flying around a suburban close in a racecar, playing dodge-em with neighborhood children. He's taking part in an officially sanctioned race. If you're concerned about fast cars and kids, I suggest you go and chastise your local yobs, ricers and tuner idiots and see what they think.

This is the 2nd nutter we've had on these forums this week. WTF?

You've got to be kidding me? You think that he's a wreakless twit because he crashes while racing on a track, with other racers!

You have sunken to new lows.

How would you feel if your child was killed by this egotistical yob racing about in his supermobile.

He doesn't drive like this on public roads, you twit. Go write a letter to the guardian and vent your ridiculous crap elsewhere.

Ah Walter, so nice of you to drop in again. I see the medication isn't working any better though.

Sven, welcome, excellent first post.

Mr. Goldsworthy. You are, quite frankly, a knob end.

This crash happened in a completely controlled environment, of course it's dangerous, all motorsport is. Yes, motorsport, nothing to do with the basics of road safety at all, completely different. Have you seen the footage? I haven't, so neither of us have the authority to comment on the crash.

Ugh, whatever, Mr. Goldsworthy is a small minded person who does not want to see the other side of the coin. 'It's dangerous! Ban them all!' and so on and so forth.

Damnit, he's already banned. No fun :(

Status
Not open for further replies.