Church of the Holy Piston, Brother Supercharger and the Holy Boost

I also declare myself a sub title of Templar of Jeeps, my first crusade will be to rid the jeep line of all it's lame non-4x4s!

All one of them?

I'm Archbishop Alfa (Romeo)

And if there's any inquisitioning to be done I want the 1st go, living in Spain and all that.

Two, counting the Patriot and Compass.

And while you're at it, get rid of the Commander and punch the guy who green-lit that abomination.

Patriot's apparently not bad off road. It was able to make it thru the rubicon. It can't get the trail-rated badge otherwise.

Thou shall add lightness

Therefore, I'll proclaim myself:
Cardinal of the adding of lightness

hmmm need to come up with somthing involving rare mazdas....

Thou shalt love the smell of race gas (or alcohol, for that matter) in the morning. Specially if it's a race day.

Thou shall not expect extra power or boost from a couple of stickers.
Thou shall not use stig's name in vain.

Thou shalt realise that more carbon fibre on one's car does not equate to the size of one's member.

I proclaim myself: Cardinal of the Carbon Fibre

Beware the Project Car, for it is surely the path to wasted weekends and a rapidly declining bank account. Know Thine Enemy.

As Minister of Project Car Mayhem (camaro powered mail jeep and my current 1972 AZ600/SV650 powered microcar) I declare a pox upon anyone who looks at an ordinary car and cannot imagine it with a Small Block Chevy or Many Pounds of Boost...

I proclaim myself Bishop of all things Solihull! I pray facing the middle of england on a green rug covered in oil.

Thou shalt own an Alfa
Thou shalt worship Chrisine and the Back To The Future Delorean
Thou shalt not let his brother's tyres down