Very, very, bad Porsche crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susurrate

Car(s)
Civic
Chick crashed into a toll booth doing 100mph in a Carrera. She didn't live and there are some links to some very gory photos in this link, consider yourselves warned.

[Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, she took the car from her father without his permission.
DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINKS! The pictures are horrific... :(

It's sad and horrific (those pictures almost made me shit my pants) but I guess you get what you deserve.

I will second the stuff that the other two guys have said.........this is bordering on being a banable post if you ask me. The pictures are beyond horrific, and I am saying this as someone who likes gory movies.

My condolences to the family of the girl. Definetly not the kind of post I would want to be seen if I was a friend.

JH

i go to school in orange county. the 241 is a tollway, and as a result is lightly used. she musta been flying until she clipped that civic. ladera ranch is a pretty upscale neighborhood. doesn't suprise me that an 18 year old girl had a 911.

Last edited:
Electric-Mayhem, the OP warned you like a million times that the pics were gory....if you peeked at them and barfed, isn't that your own problem?

Back on topic though, poor girl. More evidence that hipowered car + teenagers = tragedy.

Sadly, I've seen worse.

Either way, I don't want that kinda crap linked from from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.