[10x01] September 25th, 2006

Dont even bother watching it maaaate
Its a worthless piece of... ah I gotta re-gain my sanity sorry guys
I have this... condition (Tourette's syndrome) :bangin:
but when you watch the f.. n Thing... :twisted:

It was ok for about 30 seconds right before the actual show started
and you start to realize that Plato is missing :(
then you hear Viki trying to convince you that running FifhtGear in a Cafe is actually a err COOL... Fucking my Shit is Cool n Thick!!

it just ticks you off...You know it knocks you back like a low octane fuel in a VW
and the new guy with strong accent (I think he has depression problem just like Robbie Williams and Billy Joel... you can see it in his eyes.)

Tiff driving Evo aginst a plane? Haha..ha :? haha
Talk about Deja Vu moment... A mother of All Cliches
The Audi RS4 vs. BMW M3 in a drift competition was 99999999 times cooler
I mean I don't watch Fifth Gear to see Tiff's version of TopGear.
Do you?

Well my Anger has been multiplied because last season was so succeful with quality improvment and showed a bit of originality against TG... and they come back with this BACK stabbing Ass Fucking Doggy style insult....

What the Fuck is Wreck my ride crap...? is that the best they can come up with to find the excuse to destroy a car now?

Destruction in the name of Science in Season9 -> Wrack you ride in Season10

That just symbolizes the degrading of the show...

I hope the next one is better...Cuz I love Fifth Gear like someone said.

Blind_Io said:
Well, since the new season has not aired, and this is the Fifth Gear discussion.....

Follow me?

http://img178.imageshack.**/img178/5830/postwhoredancekn4.gif

damn! Aardvark has 93 posts in 5 days??!! :lol:

haz

OMG, that's gatta be the most aweful Fifth Gear episode ever made. I never knew someone could make a TV show this boring and dull. Who cares about Al Gore or crushing some old Golf. And that EVO IX vs stunt plane was just retarded. Hopefully Top Gear will do a better review of the car...if they decide to do one at all. And finally, someone should murder the new presenter, kick Tom off the show, and get Plato back on the show.

That was absolutely awful. I hate the new presenter. He has this "cheezy" look to him. :thumbsdown:

Vicky is behaving like a histerical teenager. :thumbsdown:

I just can't shake the feeling that this episode was a bit of a "in your face top gear".
AFAIK there have been demands that top gear be pulled off the air because it's a bad influence.
So fifth gear is saying: "we're here and they're not and we're good influence because we discuss environmental issues by sucking up to Al Gore!"

I quite liked the 9th season of fifth gear but I'm doubt I'll ever watch any of the new shows again after the disaster they've just aired.
WHY on earth would you want to move your studio to a cafe? IT'S FULL OF ANNOYING BACKGROUND NOISE!
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

p.s.
Plato was my favorite presenter.

I think I will skip this one....

Maybe VUK didn't encode it because it wasn't worth the effort. :lol:

WTF? :thumbsdown:
The only good bit was the selfdriving Golf...

I just finished watching...err... fast forwarding the latest episode of Fifth Gear and I'm really disappointed. I've also emailed Five TV with my opinions. It was just too bad to ignore, considering how good Fifth Gear was last season. Like a few others have said, I actually thought FG was better than TG last time.

The new guy, whoever he is :lol: , is an asshole. He belongs on those afternoon sopa opera's. :thumbsdown: I say bring back Tiff and Jason doing powerslides, Vicki doing her shootouts and give Tom atleast something to work with next time. Oh! And then the new asshole interviews Al Gore??? What the f**k is that about!? Does Al GOre even drive? Probably not.

Fifth Gear is no longer a car show. Some segments would of better been suited on the evening news, and as for that new presenter, what where they thinking. At what point did the producers say 'Let's get someone who knows fuck all about cars, but 'loves' them'. Hell by that criteria any one of us would be well suited for that job.

I think the end of FG is iminent.

Well the show was probably running on pig manure (making it environmentally friendly), awfully smelly and pretty crappy.

The new guy was too woody; first time I saw him on TV so I don't how good he is on his other shows. I can't believe he is famous in the UK (at least thats what 5th gear website says). Sorry mate, I bet you won't last long.

Awful camera work, segments rushed with too much talking in the cafe. And did I mention that I have started to hate the squealing Miss VBH. Even Tom Ford couldn't save the show. Only good part was the self driving Golf segment.

"Hmm, we have a car. I know, we'll compare it to a [insert random moving object here]! That'll be awesome!" :roll:

Not as bad as I expected, but yeah, it was rather boring and last season was better, at least so far.

God I miss Top Gear. :cry: Was nice of them to mention Hammond though in the credits. :) (I bet they filmed the cafe bit before he was hurt.)

I'm depressed. :cry:

WTF was that crap? That episode was woeful...It's by far the worst yet. I just couldn't watch it! :tvhorror: Reminds me of the motoring shows produced in oz! Oh, and thats really bad.

Tiff is great at driving and reviewing cars. Seeing him in the McLaren F1 last year, reminded me of how car shows should be! Exciting car reviews.

Tiff it's time to jump ship before this stinking floater gets flush down the loo. Get on your hands and knees and beg Top Gear to take you back. Bring back the days of the old Top Gear. :D

I just watched it and Holy shit was it a crap... that guy was just POS, Vicky's turned into a bimbo... its just one huge joke... this is the end of me downloading fifth gear until there are actually positive comments on these threads in the future.

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE...!!!???

That was truely terrible, I cringed all through the 1st ten minutes then left the TV on in the background and watched masterchef on my PC until I heard some engine noise.

At least I saw the self driving golf... that was cool. I couldn?t be bothered watching the EVO thing, seen it before somewhere ( :? )

The mini was also cool, but why would she run over the RC car at the end. the answer is that VBH WOULDN?T, but whoever the producer of this POS is of course would.

Just before I watched this I was watching the Subaru STi vs. Forrester STi test from last season, laughing out loud at Vikkys handbreak turns and high kicks. This isn?t the same person. I think our Viks has been cloned.

I can?t even bring myself to write about the other twat, whoever he is.

What an horrible episode, cafe? New guy who just talks bs and don't know a thing about cars, get me some racing drivers. I want car reviews, not enviormental talking with Al Goore. 1 hour of car reviews would be really nice, if they want to talk about enviormental friendly cars. Test some then, not show pictures of them and don't promote a movie that has nothing to do with cars.

I liked the self driving Golf thing, the rest was just rubbish. :yucky:

Good lord! I have to agree with everything that has been said before me.

I understand why they have tried to "revamp" the show, but now it is just annoying.

I am honestly only 20 minutes into watching it and I had to come on here to complain about how much I dislike it.

The Evo race will be pointless and stupid, how do you honestly and accurately race a plane against a car like that.

The Al Gore interview was pretty pointless and just felt like they are trying to make the show appeal to more people and be less of a solid car show.

And the new young, spunky and annoying guy has just gone outside to talk to another young, spunky annoying guy about equally boring and pointless stuff.

Just watched the Mini GP part and the stupid race, or course the model car was going to win, although the pitstop was just thrown in to make it close, and the ending was awfully predictable.

Destroying the car was pointless and boring....yes we have all seen something big destroy a car, Clarkson does it all the time....but at least he does it in an entertaining manner.

And let me just say that it is truely a sad, sad day for 5th Gear when John Bentley's segment is the most entertaining part of the show.

I am honestly finding myself paying more attention to the Band Of Brothers rerun which I have muted on the TV then this.

Up until now I have admitted that 5th Gear is worse then Top Gear, but I have enjoyed watching it and still downloaded it each week. After this crap-tastic new format I am seriously considering not getting it anymore. :(

Is there an e-mail address or something for feedback on the show? I seriously want them to know how much we all hate this format so they can do something to fix it before everyone stops watching and the show is cancelled.

Get well Richard Hammond and save us from more of this crap.

That was horrible.

But I see the producers brilliance. By making such a terrible episode, no one will want it from the web anymore and they don't have to worry about pirating.

Seriously, Aces Cafe is legendary, but not for a TV show. Where's Jason and Tiff?

God there are so many things to say about this episode, but none are nice.

Janus said:
Is there an e-mail address or something for feedback on the show? I seriously want them to know how much we all hate this format so they can do something to fix it before everyone stops watching and the show is cancelled.

It's fifthgear@five.tv

Hi all, what a load of complete Bollocks FG has become, Tim Lovejuice looked well out of his league and dragged VBH down with him.
Planes+car+track=Yawn.
This show has turned into a very poor mans TG. and where is Plato ffs?

Also ,is the Ace cafe not a biker joint? every time i've gone past its been full up with motorbikes.