2010 Mustang sans camo...finally!

I like those wheels on the GT. And I hate the squished front end look on the V6, though I'm hoping that's just the angle of the picture.

Also, that GT with the "window sticker" is serialized as the second mustang made of that production run, wonder which was the first.

http://img204.imageshack.**/img204/472/fuel2ln6.jpg

Yes, I am bored. Big whoop, you wanna fight about it?

Seriously though, even I will have trouble seeing the differences. And I can distinguish between different 911 Porsches.

An improvement.[/QUOTE]

I don't know...not much of one. The steering wheel looks like it's finished better, and the grey/silver area from the gauge cluster to the center vents looks nicer, but the center console looks the same, and the parking brake still looks like it's on the wrong side, and will crush fingers, as on the current model.

The interior of the car was my least favorite aspect of a car I love. I'm not liking the outside as much on this refresh, so I'm hoping the interior [I]is[/I] better.

I don't know...not much of one. The steering wheel looks like it's finished better, and the grey/silver area from the gauge cluster to the center vents looks nicer, but the center console looks the same, and the parking brake still looks like it's on the wrong side, and will crush fingers, as on the current model.

The interior of the car was my least favorite aspect of a car I love. I'm not liking the outside as much on this refresh, so I'm hoping the interior is better.

:blink:

ag_07mustang_interior.jpg

2010-Ford-Mustang-Interior.jpg

I'm very happy with the way the new Mustang is looking.

The Camo, while there isn't a lot of it still hides a lot of aspects of the car that have probably changed... (the kidney bean lepoard spots mask a bunch of the body lines) So once it's finally revealed we'll see how it really does look, because with the camo it doesn't look that different from the current one.

Ford seems to be moving in a good direction with this refresh (lighter and better interior). I can't wait until 2012 when they come out with a new model following this philosophy. While I like the new Camaro it is too heavy for me.

Okay, I hadn't seen that shot of the interior before...it does look nicer by quite a bit...it's hard to tell what's black and what's gray though...

Hmm...I wonder if the new interior would fit in a 2008 model-year body. :p

As the Skyline and the M5 prove, weight is irrelevant with enough power, enough tire, and a proper suspension setup.

As the Skyline and the M5 prove, weight is irrelevant with enough power, enough tire, and a proper suspension setup.

So says a Jag man :). I know weight can be overcome, but I still like the idea of lighter cars. I'll at least hang onto the benefit of fuel efficiency (yes fuel efficiency in a thread about Mustangs).

This is just something I noticed when those interior comparison pictures were posted up there- in the '10 model they hearkened back to the old ones with the air vents. My '69 has two rectangular ones in the middle and two round ones on either side. Same thing with the way the "chrome" trim ring recedes into the gauges rather than on the outside of them on the older model.

Both of these had double wishbone suspension at the back, so did the Jaguar MK2 and all jaguars ever after that... The old XKs of the 50s had a solid axle, so had the Mercedes 300SL (Which was a weak point), but anyway...

Alfa Giulias, GTAs, Spiders, etc. all had 3-link solid axles...

For those who doubt the handling capabilities of the S197 Mustang need to visit an AutoX event. I can guarantee that you will change your mind in the end.

It is a proven design that has been working very well for the F500C race cars.

http://img184.imageshack.**/img184/7711/2010mustangfulldash2958zc6.jpg

Looking good.

^ Pretty much the entire front row interior was already posted by Ezbok58a.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

What's the harm in posting official shots?

Last edited:
Oh FFS, enough with the retro stuff! It's the 21st century! What happened to all the cool concepts from the 80s/90s? Why not try a digital dash again?