2011 Formula 1 Gro?er Preis Santander von Deutschland

Not that, the Heidfeld gif. I'm sure a capable and productive person is on this board....so he can waste time to make a gif us car nerds can laugh at.

All we need now is a combo gif to show the Renault flying with Petrov, Heidfeld at Canada and Heidfeld in Germany. Flying Renaults!

tumblr_ln01y2C2cS1qlt7lao1_400.gif

HATERS GONNA HATE

I'm going to have to stop reading the F1 section because I'm getting really tired of the Ferrari fanboy-ism.

Can't you understand that people can support whoever they damn well please? It's not your business to tell them otherwise or go defending Ferrari every single time someone calls them to question. This is a competitive sport. People are going to like your team and not like your team. Get over it with the elitist attitude.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life. Anyone who supports such a picture should never set foot in a Ferrari.
Point is, why should someone sporting such a picture want to set foot in a Ferrari?

Set foot on a Ferrari as in stomping on it maybe, but...

Point is, why should someone sporting such a picture want to set foot in a Ferrari?

Set foot on a Ferrari as in stomping on it maybe, but...

[clarkson]Because they are the best sports car company...in the world.[/clarkson] Any person who doesn't care to set foot in a Ferrari has something wrong in the head.

Anyone who supports that picture yet wants to step in a Ferrari just wants to step in a supercar/racing car full stop. Most likely preferring certain other cars to a Ferrari.

Also, that's like saying anyone who makes fun of George W Bush shouldn't be allowed to live in America. It's basically the automotive equivalent of extreme nationalism.

Last edited:
Anyone who supports that picture yet wants to step in a Ferrari just wants to step in a supercar/racing car full stop. Most likely preferring certain other cars to a Ferrari.

And those select few who feel that way are retarded and I would prefer not to associate myself with them.

Also, that's like saying anyone who makes fun of George W Bush shouldn't be allowed to live in America. It's basically the automotive equivalent of extreme nationalism.

That is the worst analogy I've ever heard in my life. Yes, automotive Nazism that's exactly what I was hinting at.....where the hell do you guys come up with this crap?

Excuse me, but this is a F1 subforum, not a Ferrari-worship forum.

It's an F1 subforum with an anti-Ferrari bias. I try to do my part and level it out. As it stands, the 'Ferrari pwned' picture is still ungodly retarded.

It's an F1 subforum with an anti-Ferrari bias. I try to do my part and level it out. As it stands, the 'Ferrari pwned' picture is still ungodly retarded.
To be honest, it turns more and more to an forum with an anti-Cellos bias, as, unlike you, mpicco, SchumacherM, heck, even GMan can behave like normal people.

To be honest, it turns more and more to an forum with an anti-Cellos bias, as, unlike you, mpicco, SchumacherM, heck, even GMan can behave like normal people.

I don't see anything wrong with my behavior. I said that a particular picture was stupid, because it is. If that is unacceptable behavior, then you are way too touchy sir.