Anglolovers

Tried Irn Bru once, never again. that stuff is poured from the fires of hell. took me ages to remove the taste from my mouth.

Sounds about right that stuff coming from hell. To anyone visiting our fair isle, I suggest you gi' Irn Bru a wide birth. For a start it doesn't really have a distinct taste, to me it just tastes like tonic water wi' a bit of summat else in it, possibly bubblegum. Not only that but the colour is just scary an' turns yer piss glow int dark orange. o_O

Everybody should know that Vimto cordial or Fizzy Vimto is the beverage of the gods. :p

Irn Btu is great stuff, my favoured soft drink in fact, don't inhale the gasses though... Dandelion and Burdock is another favourite.

Although to be fair I used to drink a 1 litre bottle of Lucozade Orange every college day at lunch, I was slightly addicted to fizzy drinks to the point when I was getting 160% of my daily sugar intake in the space of about an hour... :lol:

Not a fan of Vimto I'm afraid, its too sweet for my taste.

Irn Btu is great stuff, my favoured soft drink in fact, don't inhale the gasses though... Dandelion and Burdock is another favourite.

Although to be fair I used to drink a 1 litre bottle of Lucozade Orange every college day at lunch, I was slightly addicted to fizzy drinks to the point when I was getting 160% of my daily sugar intake in the space of about an hour... :lol:

Not a fan of Vimto I'm afraid, its too sweet for my taste.

he's gone mad! mad i tell you!

If its taken you this long to realise you haven't been paying attention. :p

Years of behaving like a 5 year old have resulted in me having the attention span of around the same age. can't be helped really, just comes with...

ooh, shiny thing... what was i saying?

Irn Bru has to be very cold and "new" to be enjoyable. Seriously if you have a bottle which you have just bought and a bottle that has been sitting in a cupboard for a few months, you can taste a difference.

That said it is still an aquired taste like Marmite, you either love or hate it.

I don't mind Irn Bru. It's alright. However, given the choice of only one 'Brit drink' I'd go for sparkling elderflower. Yum.

If I wasn't washing my bacon sandwich (lightly toasted, brown sauce, smoked "Help for Heroes" bacon) down with a perfectly mixed Bloody Mary I'd be out buying Vimto right now!

Vimto cordial. More versatile. Diluted with tap water or sparkling from the fridge, made into home-made ice lollies, hot when you have a cold or just got in from a snowy walk and as a great mixer with vodka and sparkling water again.

If I wasn't washing my bacon sandwich (lightly toasted, brown sauce, smoked "Help for Heroes" bacon) down with a perfectly mixed Bloody Mary I'd be out buying Vimto right now!

And what brown sauce? I used to like HP, but since I tried it, I'm a Daddies' man!