Awesome Thread

It needs to be alongside the coast with a procession of Brittish cars going along a twisty road. Then it would be too much awesomeness. Buy still - dayum the Concorde is one beautiful plane!

It would be awesomer if the arrows were in concorde formation and there were explosions.

^ that too

a4Sww.jpg

:lol:mad: public

Forget it. Thread was way too fast for me,

Last edited:
One of the guys that I work with received a metal sheet that had cut outs on it from a male customer. We all thought it was weird but anyways, someone put the pieces all together and this is what he ended up with.

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

I think there were over 30 parts to this spider. The guy that made it said he does it as a hobby.

I thought is was awesome.

Do you work at an anodising place or something?

One of the guys that I work with received a metal sheet that had cut outs on it from a male customer. We all thought it was weird but anyways, someone put the pieces all together and this is what he ended up with.

I think there were over 30 parts to this spider. The guy that made it said he does it as a hobby.

I have exactly the same thing here!

The legs always come off... and i have to get behind the stairs to get them back.. grr.. i hate that thing

Did and search and couldn't find this picture in the thread, where it should be.

01020113816800jfif.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

I have the exact same spider, but in plastic and glows in the dark :p. It could be turned into a scopion but never got the parts to do so.

Do you work at an anodising place or something?

Nah, I just work in retail. I took the photo in the storeroom

I have exactly the same thing here!
The legs always come off... and i have to get behind the stairs to get them back.. grr.. i hate that thing

We had the same problem, whenever anyone picked it up at least 2 of the legs would fall off!!