Awesome Thread

h-p

Car(s)
Mazda 3
:rofl:

You must spread some combustible lemons around before giving them to jedd_kenobi again.

eizbaer

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Seat Leon
one of those crawls around town here as well... annoying as hell when they clog up some major road because they can't be arsed to go someplace else -.-

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
we have those around here as well. it's not obvious on the pic, but it's actually a bicycle, everyone has to paddle!

GRtak

Forum Addict
we have those around here as well. it's not obvious on the pic, but it's actually a bicycle, everyone has to paddle!
It goes on water too???

BTW, around here you can get a ticket for riding a bike while intoxicated (I know from experience).

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Ticket? Here drivers have had 12 month driving bans for being caught cycling while over the legal drink/drive limit. I kid you not.

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
They should make those handles as juicers.

GRtak

Forum Addict
Yeah, that happens a lot (fleeing and eluding police = felony). I got my shoelace caught in the pedals and was basically stopped when I got caught. I was also 15 and the cops made me call someone to get me, an uncle that was cool as fuck, and gave me a $25 dollar ticket and impounded my bike. It could of been much worse, they had the option of treating me as an adult with a DUI and charging me with a minor in possession.

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
they had the option of treating me as an adult with a DUI and charging me with a minor in possession.

The law is stupid when it comes to alcohol-related offenses.

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
It goes on water too???

BTW, around here you can get a ticket for riding a bike while intoxicated (I know from experience).
Ticket? Here drivers have had 12 month driving bans for being caught cycling while over the legal drink/drive limit. I kid you not.
indeed. a while ago a 16yo girl was stopped driving her bycicle drunk, and she got her license suspended for 3 month. you only can get a license at 18, so once she succeeds, the first thing she has to do, is go hand it in :bangin: