Beer

You're welcome ;)

I should say, though, that the only Dogfish beer they have right now is Raison D'Etre, 60 Minute, and World Wide Stout. As I said in a previous post, I overheard two employees there bitching about how ever since Dogfish had their show on Discovery their stock of Dogfish has dwindled down to just about nothing.

Hopefully by the time you actually get to go to the store Dogfish will get their act together and be able to stock stores. It really is sad how little Dogfish you see any more, not even the mainstays like 60 and 90 Minute.

You're welcome ;)

I should say, though, that the only Dogfish beer they have right now is Raison D'Etre, 60 Minute, and World Wide Stout. As I said in a previous post, I overheard two employees there bitching about how ever since Dogfish had their show on Discovery their stock of Dogfish has dwindled down to just about nothing.

Hopefully by the time you actually get to go to the store Dogfish will get their act together and be able to stock stores. It really is sad how little Dogfish you see any more, not even the mainstays like 60 and 90 Minute.

I'm mostly looking forward to getting the Breakfast Stout since it is now a near certainty that I'll be going down to Delaware to visit the Dogfish Head brewery.

That takes care of that then. Dogfish supposedly has the Taj Mahal of breweries.

On another note, I stopped by a new liquor store that just opened a month ago just to see what their beer selection looked like. I ended up walking out with a case of Guinness Draught for $27. :cheers:

That takes care of that then. Dogfish supposedly has the Taj Mahal of breweries.

I've heard it's very nice... we'll see how it stacks up against Anheuser-Busch, New Belgian or Ommegang which are the three nicest breweries I've visited.

Anheuser
bud625june20.jpg

Anheuser4.jpg

Ommegang
008xzxf4

Ommagang-2005-Fall.jpg

Nevermind. Looks like Anheuser will put Dogfish to shame actually. :lol:

I retract my previous statement concerning Dogfish's brewery, Dogfish seems like the hipster of breweries.

I forgot to include pictures of the stables where the Clydesdale horses live... complete with tiffany stained glass windows.

3867032035_474b994548.jpg

circular-stable_154961_2.jpg

Clydesdale_Stables.JPG

Speaking of dogfish, that liquor store I mentioned had a TON of their beers in stock. Picked up a 4-pack of Midas Touch, which is mighty tasty. No 120s, unfortunately :(

They had to scrap 120, they didn't brew it right and said it wasn't strong enough.

I believe they started an emergency batch right after dumping the original, last I heard it should be released in late March or April.

Yeah I knew about that, wasn't sure if they had any older batches on hand. Could have picked up some 90 but I had already had that before.

At the Four Peaks brewery. Kiltlifter: very good. Will update as I get them.
Out of sheer laziness, all of their stuff is amazing.

Last edited:
Heh, I hope they don't. I told my friend I'd pick him up some 'cause his bitch girlfriend won't let him go because she's underage and can't go along. Did you go last year? I heard the food lines were crazy.

did you like the lambic? wasn't it extremely sour?

i haven't had that one before, but i don't like lambic, and i don't like framboise beer, so i can't image in would like it...