Bulletproof Fiat Panda?

They said they would harvest it a year later right? It hasn't really been a year since that time has it? If it has they'll maybe show it in a later episode in this season or early season 11 I suppose.

To tack a new question onto this, whatever happened to the write-in thing they had where if someone had a comb-over, they were to write in to take part in the experiment of "How fast do you need to go before it starts flying away". That never took place after it was announced was it?

Actually they planted the crop before Hammond's accident.

They did have a wig in a cabrio test though.

This was discussed a lot, and we're hoping it will be shown in season 10.

They said they would harvest it a year later right? It hasn't really been a year since that time has it? If it has they'll maybe show it in a later episode in this season or early season 11 I suppose.

To tack a new question onto this, whatever happened to the write-in thing they had where if someone had a comb-over, they were to write in to take part in the experiment of "How fast do you need to go before it starts flying away". That never took place after it was announced was it?
It was never announced. Jezza asked for a viewer with a comb-over to get in touch so that they can do the test but then the next episode they ranted that noone called in and then they asked again, I assume noone ever called so they threw that idea in the bin.

And that restored Mini sits in the studio just like the Toyota Hilux.

Actually they planted the crop before Hammond's accident.

They did have a wig in a cabrio test though.

Which cabrio test was that, there are so many lol :?

And that restored Mini sits in the studio just like the Toyota Hilux.

No it doesn't. The Mini in the studio is the one the used in the Winter Olympics Special. They fired it off the ski jump using rockets.

if you look at the front of the car, it has the same markings that the paddy hopkirk mini had. i think that might actually be the restored car and that the winter special they showed was the unveiling of it.

Why would they go to all the trouble of restoring a car, and then blast it off a ski jump?!

Maybe they just realised their mistake, junked the mini, and restored Keith Moon's Chrysler instead?! It was much nicer. ;)

On the Radio Times website, the james vs man in a condom race is to be screened on the 18th November:

Sunday 18 November
8:00pm - 9:00pm
BBC2
Motoring magazine show. Jeremy goes mad in two fast estates, Richard invents motorhome racing and James pits an Alfa Romeo against a man who crosses the Humber Estuary without using a bridge. The Stig attacks the test track in Honda's new Civic Type R.

I believe those were shown in episode 10x06. Rather later i must say... maybe they didnt find time to air the recorded segments due to maybe hammond's crash? Still glad they did air those, as 10x06 was ace :)