Car (and Motorcycle) register

Fiat Punto 55, 1999 with 1.1 litre engine and 81k km's. POWERRRR!

updated : )

I am the proud owner of a 2007 Non-Existent Tub-of-Non-Metal.

Go ahead, laugh away...

2007 Holden Astra in metallic black and

1962 Wolseley 15/60 (note: the date is not a mistake: this is an Australian built car and the 15/60 was still being made in Australia until early 1962. My car is the 49th 15/60 built in 1962) in Wangara Grey (I think this is probably the same as Cumulus Grey but renamed for the Australian market) and Orchid.

0_1_FullSize~1.jpg

good to see another sydneysider and welcome!

and nice cars too :)

Pretty impressive. What's the biggest repair you had to do to the engine?

While under my ownership (I bought it used), about $80. The tow was about $75~100, the actual mechanic work only about $80. Basically what happened was part of the ECU system and one of my relays both decided to stop working and I became the owner of a 1990 Volvo paperweight until I found the local Volvo mechanic (great guy, btw).

Right now, I'm needing to get my AC repaired, which is probably going to cost double as much, as currently every fuse I put in gets blown once I turn the fans on. I'm sure that replacing that fan motor (if that's what it is) will be fun...

1999 Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6, Can?t you ask Viper to do you a printout of the "car" field over there to the left?

mind telling me the year model? and also post the full name for ur race car. thx : )

1991 1.6TD for the Golf

The racer is Lada 2107 1984

done : )

updated

done

updated : )

alfa romeo 156 1.6 twin spark (plenty of times i'd wished it wasn't mine) '99 iirc, can't tell bit far away from it right now. oh and yes, it's in the shop (again) getting the engine back to working, cam (/timing) belt, oil ring seal, prolly headgasket too. of the 15 months i had it, it was not working for about hm 9 i think...