1994 nissan skyline r33 gts-t

1967 Ford Mustang - airmenair
1969 Ford Mustang - Quiky
1984 Ford Mustang SVO - CraigB
1987 Ford Mustang - CraigB
1990 Ford Mustang GT - Silverstar
1997 Ford Mustang GT - argatoga
2002 Ford Mustang LX - Samir

Wow, I had no idea live rear axles were so popular. (Before you flame, note that I'm in that list).

Is there a vBulletin equivalent of this?
http://forums.phpbbgarage.com/garage.php

Then the list could be updated automagicaly.

Oh God. Samir do you know what you have unleashed? This thread may not survive.

should i re-arrange the list so that the car companies go according to their group? for exmaple Audi, VW, Bentley etc will go to VAG. Lexus will go under Toyota and Acura will go to Honda etc.

What do you guys think?

nah i think its fine how it is

2003 BMW 540i M-Sport

And

1987 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16v

should i re-arrange the list so that the car companies go according to their group? for exmaple Audi, VW, Bentley etc will go to VAG. Lexus will go under Toyota and Acura will go to Honda etc.

What do you guys think?

Leave it by brand or you're going to have to redo it on a regular basis as companies get bought and sold.

updated : )

pics??

I have some pictures of the 540i. I just received the 190E though. The SLS (Self Leveling Suspension) needed a little work. When it gets out of the shop I will grab some pictures.

Favor though - Replace "2.3" with "16v". The 16v designates the Cosworth influenced performance model.

The official name is 2.3-16, without the 'v'. All mercs from that period with a larger number of valves had a similar designation, like the 300CE-24. The engine itself is a Mercedes design, being the same basic engine as the one in the 190E 2.3. The cylinder head is Cosworth-designed and built, using their Coscast casting technology.

My vehicle is a 2003 Suzuki V-Strom 1000. (motorcycle)

all updated : )