Carbage

How to ruin the image of your car:

1. Ridiculous wide wheels and even more wieder rims. A must have.
2. "LookatmeIhaveatleastaV12" exhaust pipes. Nothing gives more performance.
3. Tinted rear windows.

DSC05993.JPG

DSC05994.JPG

DSC05992.JPG

Greetings, lip

Last edited:
I agree about the rims but it looks fine to me otherwise.

Liechtenstein owns! Sorry...just wanted to add that in there.

Apart from the wheels, it's pretty cool.

That Corrado looks fine. You Sir, Fail.

/I agree I don't like the wide wheel look, but it is the latest trend in "Euro-Tuning"
//You can't enter the Mk2 Golf/Jetta Forum on VWvortex.com without seeing "tire stretch".

This on the other hand:

Massive Truck of FAIL

732b_1.JPG

7c71_1.JPG

that is teh uberfail

"Apart from the broken handle, the cup is ok".
No, it's not. The cup is kaputt. Point.

"Apart from the wheels, the Corrado looks cool".
No it doesn't. The owner ruined the Corrado at the same moment he bolted those wheels on. It is carbage now. Point.

A VW Corrado is a nice looking car. But this one isn't looking nice anymore.

Greetings, lip

Last edited:
"Apart from the broken handle, the cup is ok".
No, it's not. The cup is kaputt. Point.

"Apart from the wheels, the Corrado looks cool".
No it doesn't. The owner ruined the Corrado at the same moment he bolted those wheels on. It is carbage now. Point.

Your analogy would work if it wasn't for the fact a cup handle is an integral part of the functionality of a cup. Ugly wheels and nice wheels perform the same function in the same way as long as there are wheels there. It's more like a cup with an oversized handle.

Anyway, the wheels aren't like that randomly, or because he couldn't find the right sized tyres, it's Euro style. Of course that doesn't make you like it anymore, and I don't like the look either, but I wouldn't laugh at it or anything.

Here we go again. Was at the same place like the Corrado. The same colour. The same tires. To be individual, that's the goal of every ricer. And what happend to the rear spoiler?

DSC06181.JPG

DSC06185.JPG

Greetings, lip

That's not too bad. Don't know about the front bumper, but the wheels are fine.
The tires look a little too narrow for the rim, but I don't see anything wrong with it.

no No NO NO NO!!!

Apart from the Passat, every car has been perfectly fine, or, at worst, quite nice. You guys need to stop being picky (ooh, a bodykit and rims must mean ricer!) and actually post crap.

JAGVDK.jpg

[loop] When I think something is carbage, I make pictures of it and I post them here. If you think it is not carbage, then you can say so and I like to read your opinion. But asking me to stop isn't gonna work. Because: When I think something is carbage, I make... [/loop]

Greetings, lip

Those VW's look like someone is trying to copy the "VIP" style that is semi-popular in Japan. Black paint, tinted windows, relatively subtle body kits, and the tires that are too small for the rims.

I don't mind that style, save for the tire/wheel thing, but its a refreashing change from International Orange auditorium speekers on wheels, etc.