Chief Constable attacks Clarkson over macho driving

I would much rather see the headline "Chief Constable attacks chavs over idiotic driving."

I have had a better idea for the location of the chavs deportation. They shall be loaded on to container ships that 'mysteriously' sink in the middle of the North Sea, a tragic loss blah, blah blah...

I have had a better idea for the location of the chavs deportation. They shall be loaded on to container ships that 'mysteriously' sink in the middle of the North Sea, a tragic loss blah, blah blah...

North sea? WAY to small , that would just end up with all of em washing up on the shores..... now the Atlantic on the other hand.....

but euhrmm.....what are we going to do with half a milion garbaged corsa's and clio's?

Last edited:
Nah - put in a yacht and sailed off the coast of Somalia - Result - kills two birds with one stone!

but euhrmm.....what are we going to do with half a milion garbaged corsa's and clio's?

TG's answer - play football with them - make the Premier league use them up.

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF
Where in Canada would the chavs be sent to? Anywhere? Or somewhere very remote (e.g., the territories)?

Like Cobol said. Car footy. :nod:

North sea? WAY to small , that would just end up with all of em washing up on the shores..... now the Atlantic on the other hand.....

Allow me to introduce you to the sport of "car-tapaulting."

[youtube]oaZRhoxtHKY[/youtube]

Allow me to introduce you to the sport of "car-tapaulting."

[youtube]oaZRhoxtHKY[/youtube]

WOUW! :p english landlords playing with a trebuchet , witch is like the abrhams tank of the middle ages.....how slagging cool is that! :lol:

why not just ship em over to Antarctica along with the BNP. Let them have a 'battle royale' of survival over there and whoever survives gets to come back to Britain where tragically the ship carrying the survivors is 'hijacked' by somali pirates and when the ransom comes along, Gordon Brown says "sorry, nations broke. looks like you'll have to keep them."

Last edited:
That sounds like a plan.

It's not immigrants of various nationalities who are the problem here at least in the UK - in the main immigrant populations have a better work ethic and are often willing to take on the jobs that most native-born members of the populous wouldn't touch with a 10 foot Pole (I haven't seen a 10 foot pole yet, but the one who washed my car in the supermarket car park the other day must have been at least 7' 3"!!).

The problem is the sponging chavs who live off benefits with their eleventeen children by a rainbow of different fathers, feeding themselves up with junk food and developing type 2 diabetes and a host of other ailments such that our hospitals are having to divert money away from care into replacing beds, trolleys and operating tables for larger models that will accomodate these bone-idle fuckwits. Meanwhile their children run riot, steal cars and generally terrorise decent citizens.

Never mind shipping them off to become someone else's problem. We have an energy crisis looming in the UK and the greenbeards won't let us go nuclear so why not more oil fired? All we need is a few rendering plants and we can round up the Chavs and.......... well, you get the idea.

Well, really it is true.

However you have to be of a certain mindset, as such...

'You are a chav sitting watching TG on your stolen 42" plasma TV, upon seeing JC driving a Lambo fast within the confine of a secure, dis-used air-field you glance out of the window at your blinged up Saxo and think "Yea, that'll drive like that, and then I'll look like a big man".
So you take your car out for TG style spin on the public roads and while coming 'round a blind corner on the wrong side of the road you hit a Saab head on that was coming the other way...

Damn, it would appear your car isn't a Lambo, nor are you on an empty airfield, and your limbs are all missing.'

Normaly this wouldn't be a problem, because idiots used to be the minority, however now the UK is mostly populated by Burberry wearing hoodies who are actually less inteligent than pigs and therfore problems are bound to happen.

The solution for this is simple... instead of blaming TG round up all the chavs and deport them to central Africa. The national IQ will jump dramaticly over night and the housing problem will be solved and we can feel safe and happy knowing TG will live on

AMEN! Captain 70s for Prime Minister!