College Football. Does anybody watch?

Tonight has been a terrible night for people who like to watch offenses operate...:zzz:

Yeah offenses were sputtering left and right. The was also a bit of drama in the Oregon-BSU game, the Ducks starting RB LeGarrette Blount sucker punched a BSU lineman after the game and then tried to go into the stands to fight some fans and had to be restrained by police.:blink:

Don't forget also going after a few teammates and throwing a few at the cops trying to hold him back. Looked like two photographers/security, two cops, a s/c coach, and a few players were needed to hold him back from the fans. Blount was running his mouth before the game, couldn't perform, and couldn't handle getting the shit right back at him. Bravo senor, B-R-A-V-O! Let that class show through Oregon!

In other news, my CWU Wildcats beat the defending D2 champions. Fuck yeah!

I'm sooooooo nervous about Saturday... We lost or starting MLB to an ACL tear and our starting TE to a rape allegation. Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus, in your golden, fleece diapers, with your curled-up, fat, balled-up little fists pawin' at the air... let us beat Georgia!:angel:

T. Boone Pickens can buy a lot, but a mediocre Big-12 win over a good SEC team? Nope, not even SEVEN POUND Jesus can buy one of those :p

As a Pac-10 fan I must admit an innate hatred of the SEC and should enforce that the above is a JOKE

I wonder how Texas Tech will do this season, without Graham Harrell and Michael Crabtree. Their first game of the season is this weekend against North Dakota.

Tennessee is showing the prolific Lane Kiffin offensive juggernaut.

:lol:

Of course, I say that at the end of the 1st Quarter, and they score twice in 2 minutes in the second....

1 hour until kick off!!!!! Oh my God I'm never been this nervous in my life. I have honestly had job interviews I have been less nervous about, at least I had control over those situations...

5mins left, LETS GO NAVY!

Or just go to war on OSU's annoying ass alumni. Oh the things the Midshipmen could do if they had a UAV...

And so it begins...

Baylor's actually up 10-0 on Wake Forest...this makes ninjacoco a very happy bunny. :)

- off to find a TV

2 Things that would make College Football better:

1) Re-work the rankings to a Top 50.

2) Any team in the Top 50 preseason poll has to play only Top 50 ranked teams to have a chance to qualify for a playoff. No more of this Florida vs. Charleston-Southern, or Texas vs. University of Louisiana at Monroe. That is bullshit.

Less than one hour.....

089269530e33f0f85e6a2f281ac6d75dacbb712c.jpg

Somewhere in bumfuck Oklahoma, Clock just went nuts.

You're motherfucking right!!!!!!!!!:D Oh my god we beat Georgia and we finally have a defense. The 2 forced fumbles were by two players that weren't even slated to start the game but did because of injury!:thumbsup:My God I love college football!
Oklahoma-St-Sam-Houston-St.jpg

Opa!!! rep for the whole house on me!

Last edited: