Diecast Models

BMW LM - Took this shot this morning for my Photography gallery,

2723309533_48cb6a1603.jpg

Great collection guys! Diverse range and shows the passion! :cool:

Couldn't believe I missed this thread. :blink:

I have roughly 80ish cars in 1:18s and a bucket load of 1:64s (Hotwheels and Matchboxes). Will post some pics!

But those with dusty cars, keep them clean as much as you can or the plastic windows will become permanently damaged.

Ah, one of my favourite threads on this site, still going strong :)

I'm running out of places to put my model cars so its finding its way to other places in the house. My latest purchase a few months ago was a 1/18 AutoArt Mercedes 600 LWB. The old school one. I'll get pics of that sometime.

And I'm currently awaiting 1/18 AutoArt S63 AMG (black with beige [real] leather) and CL63 AMG (silver with black [real] leather). Should be here soon.

Oooh, well both Hotwheels and Minichamps make em, but I'm not a fan of the Hotwheels ones so I always get the Minichamps models. Minichamps also make the official McLaren ones that you see on their website, the only difference being the packaging.

Minichamps F1 models are on a completely different level from their roadcar models and I highly recommend them :).

I started collecting 1:18 scale cars a few years back, but I had to stop myself as it was quickly getting out of hand. I tend to spend too much money collecting things. ;)

I really like the quality of the Exoto models, and seriously wish they would release a line of WRC cars. Then again, my wallet would take a pretty big hit if they did. ;)

^ AutoArt do the best models for a reasonable price, matching the Exoto stuff.

Yeah, AutoArt makes some nice ones, as does Kyosho, but I still find Exoto to be better. Not enough to justify the extra cost, mind you. ;)

i really like those diecast models, but autoart is rather expensive, i noticed that bburago has a lot of models as well, and they are much more affordable, can anyone tell me about the quality of this brand? Or are there more brands that are affordable (<40-50 Euro)?

I had some bburago's, they're nice but they really arent that detailed. If you look at little things like the interior details and stuff you can see it's pretty crappy. all the interior is made from 1 plastic part, and it's all the same colour aswell... :(

You get what you pay for

Its been a while but I?m still into collecting models.

Brothers from another mother :D

Just love the MAC :dance:

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

IMG_2620.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2625.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

Faultier! :D Very good to see you posting round here again!

Very nice Mac! IS THAT A 1:18?! Could it be?! Have you caught the bug?

Hey SL65,

yeah Faultier is back :D

Good to see you again mate :)

Well yeah...since Feb. 2007 I got caught by the 1/18 Bug and I have about 50 1/18 models. All by AA or Kyosho.

here is a little overview which is actually not that up to date but shows most of my models :D

IMG_2009.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

The MAC is 1/18 and a good friend of my Veyron ^^
IMG_2581.jpg

IMG_2582.jpg

IMG_2583.jpg

IMG_2584.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2591.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

I have that same Bugatti :)

Sadly, it doesn't seem very well made. The wheels on one side of mine are pushed up slightly, so i wobbles.

two new Ferraris in my collection :dance:

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2628.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

it was pretty dark when I came home from work so expect better pics around the week-end :)

@Loz,

that bad to hear because the Veyron is pretty expensive so everything should be more than ok. :(

So you've got the bug :D This news is huge. Properly huge! We use to argue/debate over 1/43 - 1/18 in the old days, heheh.

Well glad to see you back.

I'm digging that 190E...