Final Gear Top Tip

Electrically heated front windshields are optional here, and most cars don't have one. It's usually part of a cold weather equipment package. They are quite prone to failure and make the windshield ridiculously expensive to replace.
Depends.. I replaced my heated windshield and the cost was about 100? more than non heated one..

When doing a "Store Closing Clearance" and lying about the regular price of merchandise to make the "deals" look better than they are, be sure to remove the old price tags first.

The Parade gets condensation like a bitch when it's cold.
Silica gel cat litter in a sock is supposed to work.

I will try and put it to the test later.

You can buy de-humidifier bags as well.

But as far as i'm aware they're just silica gel?

The silica test, seemed to work. I got in the car and it was condensation free.
Unfortunately as soon as I got in the car it was steam city.

But, it's raining heavily. Under normal circumstances it might work.

Does your A/C work? The AirCon also dehumidifies while it works. I've been using it in my truck during the winter to keep it dry and steam free.

Replacing your broken rubber exhaust hangers works as a temporary measure, but it can get noisy over bumps. I'm going to experiment with a bunch of Livestrong bracelets to see if that does the job.

Does your A/C work?

Lids_2.jpg

Kinda. :p

i would search for the spot where the rainwater is entering the car (the source of your condensation), instead of just sucking it up...

Always buy more vacuum hose than you think you'll need.

FinalGear Final Tip:

No matter how good an idea it seems at the time, DON'T order that part from the dealership.

Ehh, that depends. I had to replace the cam sensor on my Jeep about once a year until someone told me to buy one from the dealer. 3x expensive but this is year 3 and no engine codes yet. (knock on wood)