Gore Wins Nobel Peace Prize

God how much rubbish can we take from Gore.

Yeah, a Prius.

Less so than Al Gore? What has Al Gore done for peace? He's gotten fat and rich of popular scare tactics.

What has Al Gore done for peace? He's gotten fat and rich of popular scare tactics.
:yes: That's exactly what I thought when I read that. If he actually gave a shit about the environment and wasn't just looking for a political platform he'd change a few things in his personal life (not to mention get his facts straight.)

You know, if you had betted for George Bush to win the peace prize you would have gotten your money back 300 times

Staying neutral; hoping that if you ignore a problem, it will go away. Have I got news for you mate, Gore isn't going to improve any by people staying neutral towards him and his message.

I know that and I also know that problems never go away.

Vette Boss said:
He is quite possibly the most inappropriate man for this award.

1. I agree.
2. Words can not describe how much respect I have for The Nobel Foundation.
3. Therefore, I am neutral on this subject. I am going to bed.

How much C02 did the private jets put off for him to arrive at the ceremony? He hasn't changed a thing. Last week I was talking to a co-worker that just bought a Hybrid Honda, she said it doesn't pollute at all because it has this new invention called a catalytic converter!?!Those are the type o people Al Gore is preaching to. Save the world, buy a diesel.

And what the hell kind of name in Tipper anyway?

I don't like Al Gore. But Tipper "parental advisory" Gore really gets on my nervers..

good name for cows

Forget scare tactics, its the misinformation in Gores film that makes me want to stab people

Al Gore gets the nobel peace prize for lying. -Thats should be the name of this thread. Al Gore is the most selfish, hateable and self centered man in the world. No competition. I cant be bothered to pst the reasons, because it would take all day, but im in the JC camp on this. To those who claim that he has raised awareness of environmentalism, he definately has his own agenda by which he does things, the Inconvinient truth, the peace prize, they all make him SHITLOADS of money. Oh yeah, the people who mentioned his private jets, he has answered to the people who claim he is selfish by saying that he buys environmental tickets (cant remember the proper name), and the money raised by them is used to help the environment, when infact, 40% of the money goes back to his own pocket, since he owns the company. Al Gore is the Antichrist, I cant say this aobut a lot of people, but i would be GLAD to see him die.:mad:

The above post has tons of typos, dont care.

He of course get's it for hes constant fight to defeat Manbearpig (? man, ? bear and ? pig), and thereby making the world a more peaceful place.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/27/Ghjkl.jpg

He of course get's it for hes constant fight to defeat Manbearpig (? man, ? bear and ? pig), and thereby making the world a more peaceful place.
Did you see the "imagination land" episodes of South Park? Al Gore nuked our imagination to kill the real Manbearpig :lol:. Gotta love that show.

Manbearpig.jpg

1/2 Man + 1/2 Bear + 1/2 Pig = No Earth :lmao:

Gore and not [SIZE=-1]Evo Morales? WTF?

Video of President Morales on The Daily Show: http://www.comedycentral.com/mother..._video=103275&ml_playlist=&lnk=&is_large=true
[/SIZE]

gore ? morales ? i say neither .

gore is an attention seeker . he likes to look important .

evo morales nationalized the oil of bolivia . i understand the motives but i doubt the investors got paid for it . someone had to survey , drill ,explore for that oil . i doubt the indigenous bolivians did it .