Guess that famous movie line

*sigh of relief* I thought it had been found real quick

Blind_Io said:
Um, ok. So it's probably military, either naval ships or army capturing and holding a bridge.

A bridge too far?
Not even close. :D

STAR WARSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOL
that quote has to be in every movie with a ship or a bridge lol
Second guess is Apocalypse now.

:canadian:

NAIDANAC A said:
STAR WARSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOL
that quote has to be in every movie with a ship or a bridge lol
Second guess is Apocalypse now.

:canadian:
Ok, no and no !

And the movie I am referring to is neither a sci-fi or a military movie, by far.

Expecting The Finn to chime in anytime soon. : )

Titanic?

Roman said:
As another hint, now excluding anything to do with a ship or a bridge in the movie apart from the quote. :mrgreen:

Well that sure helps by limiting it down to around 10,000,000 movies.... :p

Janus said:
Well that sure helps by limiting it down to around 10,000,000 movies.... :p
:roll:

I've given four clues within less than a day of posting the quote. It's already quite a bit. :D

I'll give it a day before posting another clue so others have a chance to look at it all and then I'll see about what other clue to give. ;)

Answer is "Groove". You really should see it if you have any interest in rave parties. : )

Whys he put the answer at the bottom of his post. You dont even need to zoom it or highlight it to see it.

The point of the game is to find a line that is unique to a film, not to give a line that has probably been in thousands of films and then whittle it down with "clues" over the course of several days.

Someone is missing the point. :bangin:

Can honestly say I have never heard of that movie....but then again I don't know what a "raver" film is either. :lol:

Can we get a real quote now?

Oh, I know this one! Bugger! What is it?

C'mon brain! There's a taco in it for you if you remember!

Addicted to love :unsure:

You're within a year with that one...

Hint #1: The guy that says this line is yelling because it is extremely loud where he's standing...

Blind_Io said:
Oh, I know this one! Bugger! What is it?

C'mon brain! There's a taco in it for you if you remember!

I know what you mean! I know it somewhere in the back of my brain, but I just can't think of it!