Idiots + cars = LOL

That thread took a weird and sudden turn...

On topic:
My brakes started making a scraping noise once in a while.
I wasn't in good terms with my regular mechanic so I kept postponing it until it was making noise EVERY TIME I stepped on the brakes.
I took the car to another guy to change oil, filters, and brake pads.
Obviously, I fucked up one of the rotors and had to replace both. :idiot:

Lesson learned.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware that the existence of a man named "Jesus" was ever in question. And no, I'm not talking about your Puerto Rican neighbor who pronounces his name as "hay zeus".

LOL Was going to say I got a bagel from a Jesus today

There are plenty who question it. Some scholars believe his entire existence was an invention of the Flavian Caesars.

And if he did exist, his name would definitely not have been Jesus. It would have been Joshua Ben Joseph.

Surprising Archaeological Find
Proof of Jesus' Existence?

Take it for what it is worth. I am an atheist and have no problem with a man named Jesus existed. Whether or not he is the son of a magical being in the sky is a completely different thing though.

Wow, a site run by a church claiming proof of Jesus existence. Shocking. :p

Seriously though, "Jesus" is the latin translation of "Iesous", which is the Greek translation of the Hebrew "Yeshua" (Joshua). An incredibly common name in Judea at the time. So any alleged artifact from that time that is inscribed with the name "Jesus" is an obvious fake.

Wow, a site run by a church claiming proof of Jesus existence. Shocking. :p

Seriously though, "Jesus" is the latin translation of "Iesous", which is the Greek translation of the Hebrew "Yeshua" (Joshua). An incredibly common name in Judea at the time. So any alleged artifact from that time that is inscribed with the name "Jesus" is an obvious fake.

On that note, one of my extremely religious acquaintances said that bible stood for "basic instructions before leaving earth", had to explain to her that the actual language she is using for that didn't even frigging exist back then...

i3 Thief Cam
My friend's car was stolen (and recovered) recently. There was a dashcam in it, and it yielded these results...

Everytime I hear news about car thefts I am being made to believe that car thieves today are those computer freaks who can unlock your car from a distance, when you don't notice, kinda like hackers with a laptop instead of a crowbar.

And then I watch stuff like that :rofl:

NOBODY FUCKS WITH THE JESUS!

WTF is that, a Guy Ritchie movie? I can barely understand what he says. :lol:

Those 'sideshow' stunting freaks (as displayed earlier in this thread) are starting to be a serious threat in California.

These small time clowns are going to find out real quick that cops don't react well to threats or bullshit. The next story is going to be a crowd at a sideshow getting boxed in and pepper sprayed into submission.

These small time clowns are going to find out real quick that cops don't react well to threats or bullshit. The next story is going to be a crowd at a sideshow getting boxed in and pepper sprayed into submission.

Yeah, but it's California and it's a 'protected minority' neighborhood so I sincerely doubt that will happen.

Me too... it's not like he' talking about social problems or current politics.

He basically brags about the car he has stolen, discusses where to park it and tries to get his mate to his apartment, where he has a huge curved screen TV and probably lots of booze...

Those 'sideshow' stunting freaks (as displayed earlier in this thread) are starting to be a serious threat in California.
Yeah, but it's California and it's a 'protected minority' neighborhood so I sincerely doubt that will happen.
It's been going on for years around Oakland. Though that said, there are thugs everywhere - hell, I ran into some a couple of weeks ago here in Boston.

I came here looking for my daily dose of bad driving, but somehow an argument about the existence of Jesus appered. :D

I'll just chip in and say this: For a serious scholar to say that a man called Jesus, or by whatever name you want to call him, did not exist in 1st century Palestine is like for a serious scientist to say that evolution is a lie. Historical evidence is just considered too damning.

Then, back to idiots and cars:
[video=youtube;OxwkCzK-5Xs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxwkCzK-5Xs[/video]
Would not certainly feel safe in that bus.

Last edited: