Just how many girls are on this forum?

Buba

Wants Rick Astley's Babies
Car(s)
BMW M235i
Nope, he is a Dude. He posted this pic in the pet pic thread, and I firmly believe its his wiener ;-) JK...

jensked

^ :lol:

There are approx 5 girls who post regularly I think. And there are another 5 or so who visit occasionally.
But if you see the TG audience, half of the people are female.

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
Lets do a headcount :D
Catbunny, E~I, Micra and myself seem to be the most active atm and there were a couple of new ones a little while ago (Evo7 and Auferstehen or something), but there were also Lexy, Gem and TGG and I'm sure I forgot someone, so sorry in advance :)

Buba

Wants Rick Astley's Babies
Car(s)
BMW M235i

Evo7

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Ford Capri Laser 1.6 and a M reg pegeot 205 lol
mgkdk said:
Catbunny, E~I, Micra and myself seem to be the most active atm and there were a couple of new ones a little while ago (Evo7 and Auferstehen or something), but there were also Lexy, Gem and TGG and I'm sure I forgot someone, so sorry in advance :)
And there was Moo aswell. So that makes it about 10 :thumbsup:

jensked

Applausestore said:
*VERY IMPORTANT *

EACH BOOKING REQUIRES EQUAL AMOUNTS OF MEN TO WOMEN, SO IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON RESERVING TICKETS, PLEASE ENSURE THAT HAVE A 50/50 SPLIT OF GUYS & GALS IN YOUR PARTY FOR US TO ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST.
:shock: how silly. I agree men and women should be treated equally and both should have the right to be part of the audience, but i think it's quite silly to make a rule for it. If they wanna go, they'd go. Don't make em go :)

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
Evo7 said:
mgkdk said:
And there was Moo aswell. So that makes it about 10 :thumbsup:
That's who I forgot, thanks :D

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
The Applause Store site says that you have to be 18+ to attend a Top Gear taping. Do they bring in strippers during the commercial breaks or something? :?

CyberMonkey

Buba said:
jensked said:
Easy one:
Applausestore said:
*VERY IMPORTANT *

EACH BOOKING REQUIRES EQUAL AMOUNTS OF MEN TO WOMEN, SO IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON RESERVING TICKETS, PLEASE ENSURE THAT HAVE A 50/50 SPLIT OF GUYS & GALS IN YOUR PARTY FOR US TO ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST.
http://www.applausestore.com/Site/shows/show/index.php?id=21

Buba
what the fuck? I always tought the girls were there for Hammond... :)

Catbunny

Not A Dude
CyberMonkey said:
Buba said:
jensked said:
Easy one:
Applausestore said:
*VERY IMPORTANT *

http://www.applausestore.com/Site/shows/show/index.php?id=21

Buba
what the fuck? I always tought the girls were there for Hammond... :)
A good many of them probably are. Some are probably girlfriends of some of the guys persuaded to go just so they could get in.

I do wonder what the purpose of the 50/50 split is, though.

Lilleput

Car(s)
Ford S-Max Titanium - 268hp
So the Finalgear users can look at the women when May is talking and the TopGayer users can look at the men when May is talking..

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
is the 50/50 split for all BBC programs recorded with an audiance present?

Overheat

Forum Addict
Clarkson probably wants a 50.50 audience - I mean how crap would it be to work if you're surrounded entirely by weiner?

jensked

I guess it's probably a legal requirement for all BBC live audiences, to mirror societies 50/50 situation.

CyberMonkey

Yup, sounds like a good reason.
And I guess it's good to get more people watching it: men like some women to watch at (and if they wouldn't be there they wouldn't care), but women will think "hey, there's actually a lot of women who seem to be interested in that show, I'll give it a try".