Kill a dream

Granted, but your large hard drive is filled up with a really large version of the g o a t s e pic.

I wish cats had wings.

Granted. Now this ability gives them the means to finally overthrow humans as the dominant species no this planet. Katzen ?ber alles!!!

I wish mice weren't fat. :p

Granted, you already did.

I wish more people played GTA:IV online from 1:00 A.M. EST to 5:00 A.M. EST.

Granted, however, your new job schedule means that you have to go to work at 11pm, and your shift lasts till 9am.

I wish Wipeout HD would be released already.

Granted, it's released everywhere except the North American market.

I wish I had more time.

Granted, you have all the time in jail.

Granted, however, your new job schedule means that you have to go to work at 11pm, and your shift lasts till 9am./QUOTE]
How did you know that I am trying to goto 3rd shift?!?

I wish mclarensmps was right, but I made $20.00 a hour.

Granted but you suffocate in the mass of cartoons, not to mention the numerous paper cuts over your entire body...

I wish I had the money to buy The Orange Box.

Granted, you took a loan out to buy an empty, orange box, and a bunch of loan sharks are after your arms and legs for not paying your dues.

I wish tech-house/minimal/electro would just die, so that progressive house would come back to it's roots.

Yeah but...well...techno sucks.

I wish I had a Dreamsicle.
Dreamsicle.jpg

Yeah but...well...techno sucks.

I wish I had a Dreamsicle.

Granted. But it was made with liquid nitrogen, which give you near instant frostbite of your mouth.

I wish CTDP would... oh wait, I think I did that already...

I wish iDT would release their 2007 Champ Car mod already.

Granted, your PC crashes and you lose your rFactor installation first time you run it.

I wish I could see into alternate realities which depended on the F1 driver market of the 1980s.

Granted, but they aren't pretty...

I wish a RBR or Toro Rosso would win at Monza tomorrow...

Granted, but it's only due to all the other cars being involved in a huge accident.

I wish I had a wee puppy. :(

Granted, but the sensor bar breaks and your puppy freezes in place while you take it on its first walk.

I wish I owned a vehicle with a built in cotton candy maker.

Granted, but the vehicle computer is infected with a virus whereas it shifts gear (being an automatic) in such a way as to break the gearbox every time you use the Cotton Candy Maker. The Cotton Candy Maker won't operate when engine is off, so you can forget about that too.

I wish I will win today's Italian Grand Prix.