Lens Flair

Adu: That is a great capture! :clap:
Nice butterfly, Merete...this war will continue, oh yes...

A e-cookie to the person who can identify the car:

First gen Thunderbird?

Damnit that one was easy! Nice pic though, I like the contrast between sky and car.

So we had our second Tornado warning of the night tonight so I decided to have some fun while sitting in the bathroom for shelter. I took this during the first wave of storms.

Wall-Cloud.jpg

So we had our second Tornado warning of the night tonight so I decided to have some fun while sitting in the bathroom for shelter. I took this during the first wave of storms.

*snip*

Normally I don't critique on photos, but that looks so surreal its look like a cgi scene from the Sims or something :p

Maybe just over-saturated? Either way, good luck with the storm!

Now im back home I've set up my 'studio' again, so expect a lot of this sort of thing over the next few weeks!
First try at this sort of thing, only got the fishtank this morning, so I've only been doing it for a few hours!

EDC_6282.jpg

^ Thats really good!

I've been doing more tests with HDR, and they have all turned out pretty well! I like this one quite a bit.
2572961150_7f147b4dc1_b.jpg

Yeah it's an HPI Savage 25. I posted an engine pic of it a couple of days ago too.

I've had it for a long time but I never have time to run it. I'm also in the middle of making a scale Land Rover defender on a Tamiya chassis. :)

That sounds awesome, when I'm done school in a week and a half ill try to shoot some of my RC's....

Now im back home I've set up my 'studio' again, so expect a lot of this sort of thing over the next few weeks!
First try at this sort of thing, only got the fishtank this morning, so I've only been doing it for a few hours!

EDC_6282.jpg
What did you use at the back? Just white glossy paper or do you have a proper curtain thing? And lighting?

Shadowness, that's a really epic photo you've got there ;-)

Speedtouch, your photo is also lovely. I really like the HDR your doing. Are you doing them from one RAW image or multiple exposures in jpeg? Also, are you using photoshop to combine them or other software?

just one little thing, you may be aware of this, but in case your not, your sensor needs a clean. I marked the specs of dust that I could see in the photo you posted.

http://img370.imageshack.**/img370/9131/25729611507f147b4dc1bmc1.jpg