Need For Speed 11 - ProStreet

Whos the douchebag here? You got a bad day? Not my fault you can't read what you're quoting...
:rolleyes:

As I said, it says "to purchase".

I just installed the patch and within 5 minutes, I found 2 bugs :? :

Yeah, seems to be an incomplete patch or something. I'm getting the same issues still with a fresh install.

Those bugs are definitely a bodykit error. In the second pic I posted, those 2 GT3's have different kits, but one is missing stuff :?. It's not just on the GT3 either:
http://img89.imageshack.**/img89/3484/tehbug2qc3.jpg
EA will probably have to release another patch, but because these are bodykit issues, it'll be big.

Last edited:
can anyone tell me if they have a rearview mirror in pro street... I could do with one as peeps keep on bumping into me!!!

But there is a look backwards button.

Damn, this game looks quite good at 1600x1200, max settings, and 8xAA! I may just have to go higher resolution as I'm easily and constantly hitting the game's 30 FPS cap according to FRAPS. :lol:

Damn, this game looks quite good at 1600x1200, max settings, and 8xAA! I may just have to go higher resolution as I'm easily and constantly hitting the game's 30 FPS cap according to FRAPS. :lol:

:cry: The highest resolution that I can get is 1440x900, but I have to turn all other settings to their lowest when playing with that :(. How high res can you get?

:cry: The highest resolution that I can get is 1440x900, but I have to turn all other settings to their lowest when playing with that :(. How high res can you get?
My monitor will do 2048x1536 or something like that, but apparently the game won't do any higher. The best it'll do is like 1920x1600 (widescreen) and that doesn't phase my new video card either. :(

so this PC patch added 4 racedays, 2 tracks and stunning 2 cars? When will we finally get the good cars?

so this PC patch added 4 racedays, 2 tracks and stunning 2 cars? When will we finally get the good cars?
Erm, pretty sure it added all the cars.

The patch adds 2 cars to the car lot. The other added cars are driven by the AI on the extra tracks only. So far, the only way to get the extra cars is by hex-editing your savegame.

thanks! :D

Now I'll just wait for a mod that allows input of non-game cars like what is done to GTA San Andreas.

No, i mean the bug where the game doesn't acknowledge control input and just continues executing the last registered input for a few seconds, even though you've pressed a dozen other buttons in the mean time and then it finally goes "AAAH, BUTTONS HAVE BEEN PRESSED", executes all of them at the same time and you end up upside down in a ditch.

No, i mean the bug where the game doesn't acknowledge control input and just continues executing the last registered input for a few seconds, even though you've pressed a dozen other buttons in the mean time and then it finally goes "AAAH, BUTTONS HAVE BEEN PRESSED", executes all of them at the same time and you end up upside down in a ditch.
Update drivers? Kill background apps like AV?

I don't get that problem nor does my sister on her PC.

I've checked EA forums, i'm not the only one by far. And last i checked there has also been no fix available. So i just gave up and uninstalled.