James May: New top toy

Then again, I'm sure even James understands the value of a well-timed split-S in removing an especially tight pair of panties.

He looks so happy! :D

:mrgreen:

That is awesome, life must be very good for one James May atm. Enjoy it sir :thumbup:

Nice! But.. can he fly it at night?
Probably not, I doubt if it's IFR (Instruments) equipped and certified.

Oh dear, a serious reaction to a sarcastic question! :p

Biggles May

Biggles May

Definitely a James type airplane, retro looking 1930?s.

Probably fly?s wearing a WWII replica helmet, smoking a pipe! :p

Thanks to all for the nice pics.

Probably not, I doubt if it's IFR (Instruments) equipped and certified.

Oh dear, a serious reaction to a sarcastic question! :p

Looks equipped enough to me, this is the insides of a Super D:

AERO2007%20(12).JPG

Can't you kind of delete his adress? :( The man has got some weird fans.

Good work hokiethang, that kind of thing is untoward.

But before the link got redacted, I looked at it and Jame's airplane was made in 1999... so I guess it is second hand after all. I guess he just got a fresh coat of candy red paint.

Awesome little plane and he looks like a kid on Christmas morning in that first picture. That registration code is pure brilliance! :lol: I wonder if it will be making any guest appearances on television in the future?

Why do you think that?
(serious question, I don't know this stuff :D)
decathlon_zv_big.jpg

!! Warning, boring stuff up ahead. If you do not wish to read it all, here's a nice kitten !!
Kitten_and_Roses.jpg

To begin with it doesn't appear to have vital and basic Instrument Flying Rules equipment such as a VOR-receiver. While the picture of the cockpit posted by someone else has a GPS-device, GPS navigation is not allowed as a primary navigation device in Europe, partly due to lack of accuracy (and WAAS groundstations). The fact the aircraft is open on the sides don't help much either, and I believe (unsure) IFR aircraft need to be certified to withstand a lightning strike, and I'm not entirely sure something this small is. :lol:

As said, I'm not entirely sure about the last bit. Legislations occupy the brain too much, I rather forget them as soon as possible. :zzz::mrgreen:

Looks equipped enough to me, this is the insides of a Super D:

AERO2007%20(12).JPG
Actually, it may look fancy, but it's quite basically equipped. :p