Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Spotted this cute porsche on the middle of freeway.....
OldPorsche4.jpg

OldPorsche3.jpg

ya it's alittle traffic.....that time.

Well, I can't see a roll cage and I can see back seats. No, not a GT3. You can get dealer fitted body wanker kits if you don't think your Carrera is hardcore enough.

Not all GT3's have a roll cage. that is an option on the Clubsport pack. here is a 997 GT3 with no roll cage, and at the track :p
http://img172.imageshack.**/img172/554/84gq0.jpg

Contrary to popular belief on this forum (probably because JC said so), the scaffolding isn't part of the standard equipment of the GT3 and neither is it on the GT3 RS.

I am 100% sure about the normal GT3, if you order the touring package you can't get the roll cage, but if you order the clubsport pack you can then pick to have the roll cage put in, along with the bucket seats with the holes to allow a harness in. From my understanding is that the GT3RS it isn't an option. you get a half cage same as on the GT3 but then the option is if you want to have it upgraded to a full roll cage. might be wrong on the GT3RS part but that is what i have been told by a GT3 owner...

Last edited:
OMG.....I saw a F40 just pass by me when i was waiting for left turn to my school....I was going to fallow it but...I was late already so I give up.......=(

I wasn't quick enough to take a pic, but worth a mention........I saw a Saleen S7 (Alberta plates) on Oak and 41st today. Really nice car, I have to say.

Argh an F40 and a Saleen S7 and you didn't take pics!!! Priorities people!!

It's a sad sight for sure, but at least now I feel a lil' better about my own.

Passengers survive in that?

I wasn't quick enough to take a pic, but worth a mention........I saw a Saleen S7 (Alberta plates) on Oak and 41st today. Really nice car, I have to say.

An S7 in Vancouver, what part? That is amazing I did not know we had one up here. Awesome find mate.

I saw a Ferrari 308

rear_three_quarter.jpg

And an Aston Martin V8 Vantage coupe (for the first time in real life.)

03.jpg