Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

2 random automotive thoughts.

1. i wonder if the embassy of japan will sell me one of the two RHD toyota century's they have if i ask really, REALLY politely?

2. Am i the only one that approve of Mrs.jayhawks' purchase?

1. i wonder if the embassy of japan will sell me one of the two RHD toyota century's they have if i ask really, REALLY politely?

2: No, I like the Tiguan, its like a big GTI and I really love the GTI.

1)Probably. It would cost a fortune to ship back. On the other hand, why a Century? If it was color, it would beige. :dunno: *EDIT* I was thinking of the Nissan President.

2)Mrs. Jayhawk approves of your approval. But you may call her Sonia, and I Jay. ;) I am more and more impressed with this CUV; it is like a GTI but jacked up eight inches.

Last edited:
A big GTI sort of defeats it's purpose.

theshape.gif

:p

EDIT: I fail.

Last edited:
Or the Royal Ballet with tap shoes.

I approve of family suvs that I can ACTUALLY see around. Tiguans Are in fact about the same hight as my car some how:blink:
Also it is a VW and I am a fangirl....

Speaking of cars no one likes I am considering making a social group of "I love my terrible car". I know I am not the only one on the forum who has a dumb car that they love.

well...i love mine and it's not exactly cute, reliable, fast or economical

Last edited:
Speaking of cars no one likes I am considering making a social group of "I love my terrible car". I know I am not the only one on the forum who has a dumb car that they love.

Nah, my Focus and I are best friends, despite it being a stupid ancient mess with German levels of reliability, the fuel economy of a tank, and a REALLY bad slushbox.

well...i love mine and it's not exactly cute, reliable, fast or economical

It doesn't need to be as long as you are happy :mrgreen:

Considering she used to own a Scion xB, she did indeed think outside the box. :lol:

And it was even a japanese box! :lol:

Nah, my Focus and I are best friends, despite it being a stupid ancient mess with German levels of reliability, the fuel economy of a tank, and a REALLY bad slushbox.

Hey! my german thing is quite reliable.
I am lucky and got a decent one. It only breaks in ways that are minorly inconvenient.

My father is thinking about buying a Tiguan as well, despite my constant ramblings about a XC60...

Another X-Terra has just appeared on the local Classifieds. The same year and trim as the other one (2006 Off Road in Charcoal gray), but it has fewer miles, a few accessories, but best of all is that it's a manual!

A manual X-Terra is hard to find. An Off Road X-Terra is hard to find, I thought that a manual Off Road package would be a Unicorn, yet there it is. I already called about it and have an appointment to see it tomorrow!

:woot:

Another X-Terra has just appeared on the local Classifieds. The same year and trim as the other one (2006 Off Road in Charcoal gray), but it has fewer miles, a few accessories, but best of all is that it's a manual!

A manual X-Terra is hard to find. An Off Road X-Terra is hard to find, I thought that a manual Off Road package would be a Unicorn, yet there it is. I already called about it and have an appointment to see it tomorrow!

Sweet. I'd scoop that up in an instant.

I think I have seen one go through our shop. You are quite right; they are very rare, especially on the N50 body (2005-present).

I'm not sure what to think of my Mustang telling me the score of the indianapolis v. arizona game while driving home from work.

will you kindly explain that please

I am no longer the partial owner of a supercharged Buick 3800 Series II. Our engine guy got bored of waiting for a car to put it in and started working on it in the garage. It was running great up until the moment it tried to kill him by throwing a rod... Directly at him.

Team Alcoholism Racing is back out on the streets with our $500 budget.