Random Thoughts....

Just heard a radio story about Dick Van Dyke, a kid was going to be doing the Dick Van Dyke part in Mary Popins and happened to see him in the street. He went up to him and asked for his autograph and explained about playing the chimney sweep's part in the school musical.

Mr Van Dyke asked him when it was and what school he went to. He turned up on the day and appeared in one of the scenes - what a nice chap!

Just heard a radio story about Dick Van Dyke, a kid was going to be doing the Dick Van Dyke part in Mary Popins and happened to see him in the street. He went up to him and asked for his autograph and explained about playing the chimney sweep's part in the school musical.

Mr Van Dyke asked him when it was and what school he went to. He turned up on the day and appeared in one of the scenes - what a nice chap!

Who's Dick Van Dyke? Holder of the worlds coolest name?

You don't know who Dick Van Dyke is? Dayum! Ever seen Chitty Chitty Bang Bang or Mary Poppins?
LEGENDS_DVDyke.jpg

Or, I dunno, the Dick Van Dyke Show?

Most unemployed people in this country will know him from Diagnosis Muder, which is palyed every day when the working are too busy. The rest however, will know him from Poppins.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIxi6nzm-PY[/YOUTUBE]

Ah what the hell, I know I go on about that movie a lot here, but it's great.

Hey, could someone post me a pic here of Oliver? :D (The '63 Kadett :D)

I never want to hear another generalization about how rude Americans are again!

A man from the States just did me a big favour. I needed a new nib for my Cross and Cross America wouldn't ship it to Slovenia while
Cross Europe doesnt even work. So I posted a question on a public forum and got contacted by him. He offered to act as a proxy
between Cross USA and me, with no charge! He ordered the thing, with his own money, and shipped it to me, with his own money,
and now it's on it's way to me. I transfered the money owed to him just now, and it's really nice to see that kindness isn't quite yet
rooted out of the world.

There's still a few left. I see it rarer every day though and it is not just from Americans.

Like the new avatar, mischief.

Remember when I was complaining about someone having stolen a drawing from my school-issued assignment book? Well, someone now upped it, and took the whole thing with them.

/waits to see if it was grabbed accidentally.
//if not...

Remember when I was complaining about someone having stolen a drawing from my school-issued assignment book? Well, someone now upped it, and took the whole thing with them.

/waits to see if it was grabbed accidentally.
//if not...

Did you leave it out where anyone could grab it?

Well, yeah. I tend to leave my books under my seat to free up room on my desk. then again, almost everyone else does it. I'd have kept it in a backpack, if it weren't for a bomb threat several years ago that had the administration ban carrying backpacks in the halls during class.

Really does amaze me how little respect for other people's property some can have...

Well, yeah. I tend to leave my books under my seat to free up room on my desk. then again, almost everyone else does it. I'd have kept it in a backpack, if it weren't for a bomb threat several years ago that had the administration ban carrying backpacks in the halls during class.

WTF? The terrorists are winning! https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/01/10/runaway.gif

My schools got rid of a huge amount of lockers because of all the graffiti, so people just graffiti the walls where they were and grumbled about not having them anymore.

Really does amaze me how little respect for other people's property some can have...

I had someone break into my locker and steal a Camera for my photography class... it was my dads, it was old, but it was still a nice camera, and he was pissed.

My ISP upgraded my internets from 800kbps to 4000kbps for 5 bucks extra...hooray