Random Thoughts....

I want to start watching Doctor Who (the new series)... Should I just start with David Tennant or is it best to watch series 1 with Christopher Eccleston?

Choice is yours. It's a bit like being introduced to Top Gear. You can choose to watch the first series with Dawe instead of May or not. You'll probably enjoy it if you do, but you won't be missing out too much if you don't

Choice is yours. It's a bit like being introduced to Top Gear. You can choose to watch the first series with Dawe instead of May or not. You'll probably enjoy it if you do, but you won't be missing out too much if you don't

I'll play the minority report here: I like Ecclestone's Doctor better than Tennant's overly self-confident, smug, "time lord superior" Doctor of the later series with him. In fact, i skipped parts of season four because i was disliking him so much.

Might have to do with RTD's "World Invasion and large scale drama"-writing as well.

All you need to know is that I will NOT stand for being ridiculed an tek'n the piss out of and being blatantly offended on purpose when I am actually about. I've had it for most of me in real life an' am sure as he'll not subjecting meself to it ont t'internet. Like Jedd said in his previous post up theer, people need to grow up an get a life.

And like I said before, all you lovely people who I can actually natter to an' 'ave a laugh with, I'd buy you a bevvy an' a chippy tea if I could.

Wi' a carton of gravy or curry sauce to go wi' it of course. :p

I needed to get that out. Ta fer listening.

Ignore the naysayers and just carry on being yourself.

http://img842.imageshack.**/img842/5962/2520739077a4ec89e83f.jpg

Enough already.

If you people can't understand (or more to the point are too fucking lazy to try to understand) shirahime's vernacular then why not skip her posts/add her to the ignore list and move on?

Constantly lambasting her for being herself and unique is not only rude and boring but the frequency with which it is happening is bordering on harassment. And since what she posts and how she posts causes no harm to anyone what should it matter? Get over it, and get over yourselves while you're at it!

Ice, you might have noticed that this is not #gear here.

You think he's gotten his head out of D-Fence long enough for that?

I rather doubt it. But not being a 14,000 plus post forum demi-god what would I know? Apparently we should all be bowing down within the shadow of his unfeasibly large gut and kissing his pedantry on a daily basis.

Apparently we should all be bowing down within the shadow of his unfeasibly large gut and kissing his pedantry on a daily basis.

THAT!, or, you know, not :p

Last edited:
Enough already.
If you people can't understand (or more to the point are too fucking lazy to try to understand) shirahime's vernacular then why not skip her posts/add her to the ignore list and move on?

Constantly lambasting her for being herself and unique is not only rude and boring but the frequency with which it is happening is bordering on harassment. And since what she posts and how she posts causes no harm to anyone what should it matter? Get over it, and get over yourselves while you're at it!

Woah there! Breathe. c'mon man, it's just a bit of senseless fun. Besides, if Shirahime tells me to stop I'll gladly do so. I do believe I should've added a :p smiley anyways you white knight you <-that is also a joke, no need to get angry about it.

I can't add her to the ignore list, I'd be missing on some funny stuff.

Let's stop here before this scales up even further shall we?

On an unrelated note: APPLES!

20080920inseason-apples2.jpg

Last edited:
I really don't mind the accent and find her posts interesting, as they stand out. And more nice regulars are always a good thing considering the amount of newbie trolls/morons we've had lately.

Reactions: MWF
@ gaasc

Yours was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Nothing personal, but the constant whining about her posting in her own way is getting tedious to read and I am sure doesn't make her feel good either.

I really don't mind the accent and find her posts interesting, as they stand out. And more nice regulars are always a good thing considering the amount of newbie trolls/morons we've had lately.

Amen and a big :+1:

Last edited:
And also, before anyone unaccustomed reads Shirahime's posts, I would recommend listening to 2 hours of Radio Le Mans, because the main commentator there is a man from Sunderland. Which is in the North. And after you listen to him speaking for a while, the posts will make much more sense.

Reactions: MWF
Her written accent seems overly exaggurated though. :| And yes I am familiar with actually hearing the accent and it's very easy to understand, unlike the crazy spellings she uses. Aussies, you all now permission to add Rs after every other vowel. Am I doin it aboat right?

Last edited:
You forgot the "eh". :canadian:

Oh, Christ, run everyone, Ice is hungry!

:p