Random Thoughts....

Today i drove right up onto the bumper of some insecure, middle-aged woman driver and made impatient hand signs because i clearly could have gone faster than she did until she pulled over and let me pass.
While normally i won't brag with this kind of asshole behaviour, she was in her Yaris and i was on my bicycle.

Yes. Bicycle. Not Motorbike. Pedal-pushing bicycle.

1) There was a bunny in front of my car this morning, I named him Steven. I'm amazed how close I got to him before he bolted.

2) Why does anyone ever think that a car wash is a good fundraising idea? The cheerleaders are running one at my school this weekend, yeah, no thank you, I don't want my paint and windows scratched to fuck. I love the desperation too, sticking flyers under windshield wipers in the school parking lot, great way to promote littering. I promptly balled it up and threw it on the ground, again no thanks, I don't want my paint and windows scratched to fuck.

2) Why does anyone ever think that a car wash is a good fundraising idea? The cheerleaders are running one at my school this weekend, yeah, no thank you, I don't want my paint and windows scratched to fuck. I love the desperation too, sticking flyers under windshield wipers in the school parking lot, great way to promote littering. I promptly balled it up and threw it on the ground, again no thanks, I don't want my paint and windows scratched to fuck.

Sex sells, cheerleaders can raise a shitload for throwing some soap at cars, and pointing a hose in the general direction, and prancing around in bikinis on a hot summer day. On the other hand, I bet that the flag line girls and chess club would have a bit of trouble raising a significant amount of money thats not just from parents bringing in their cars and donating.

Reactions: h-p
Watching Das Boot now:

[video=youtube;pddW-HeHAwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pddW-HeHAwo[/video]

:D

Thank you argagaragatoga, my rep power now exceeds my post count.

I has a rep per post count rate > 1! Yey

Today I learned that it's easier to buy a plane ticket to Baghdad than to Havana, Cuba.

It's really easy if you have a friend who works for the US state department stationed in Havana....then they can sponsor you... :is going to Cuba next summer:.

Despite being a chain restaurant Nando's is pretty darn good and I wish there was a location in my area. Should have brought more peri-peri sauce back with me.

I see.......simple solution : quit facebook.

or not give a shit what other people think or are doing

Which is exactly what I'm trying to do, at least for the next 30 days.

That's easier said that done. Jealousy and stuff like that is part and parcel of mental troubles.

Thanks!

Not at all! Very nice. :)

Despite being a chain restaurant Nando's is pretty darn good and I wish there was a location in my area. Should have brought more peri-peri sauce back with me.

I remember once I bought a burger at Nandos, it looked nothing like the picture.

My alarm clock died on me sometime last night. But I still woke up exactly when it was suppose to go off. Win.

Then I got to work and saw the email stating mandatory overtime all next week. Fail.

Maybe I should have slept in and missed work today.

i hate holes in my socks...

Fucking sports fans, how do they work?

Ugh, can hockey please be over already? I really didn't give a flying saucer until now, but when the crowds spilled into the streets tonight I suddenly just had enough.