Site Suggestions

me too, over and over and over... :lol:

especially since i get every top gear ep so far

I don't.. I actually have very few ep's. But i have a lot of clips. I don't care about the talk and show guests.. gimme cars! :p

Suggestion: I'm sure you've seen it on countless other boards where users have a rank. I think it would be neat to have one here too (ranks like Track Sweeper, Tire Burner, Car Addict, etc). The one main problem with this is some people will "post whore" just to get a higher rank. But I think "ranks" should be determined by seniority (as in how long the user has been registered) AND activity (# of daily posts or something). That, and some mods who won't allow useless posts would eliminate that problem. Just an idea :D

thanks for the suggestion, but,

ranks would encourage post whoring and useless posts have been kept in check by viper and his family of mods.

maybe if others would like a rank type thing i would go for it but dont think we need it now. maybe when we are bigger,more members.

Agreed, I don't want this to be a competition.

hey guys I like the this site the way it is right now very much, and i don't think we should change anything, all we need is team work and everything would be okey :)

well i guess if you want a custom title viper can change it for you.. well. maybe :p

Nah, if heavy leeching were to occur, it'd use a ton of bandwidth. ;)

Even then, I don't have the space or the bandwidth for a public upload.

None of the trackers report those stats so I wouldn't be able to open the tracker's page and grab the data from it. Only way to do that is with a script that connected to the tracker and asked for the numbers and I dunno of one. If you do, lemme know though...

Suggestion: Some more standard smilies.
Here are some favorites of mine from another forum:

mad.gif

eek.gif

confused.gif

lildevil.gif

discomonkey.gif

ptitmartien.gif

furious.gif

banana.gif

bigeek.gif

Once I get around to it, I'm gonna replace phpBB's shitty ones with the ones from Invision.

:| <---- Leave this guy though please! I love this guy. :p

Viper007Bond said:
Once I get around to it, I'm gonna replace phpBB's shitty ones with the ones from Invision.

sweet! PM me when you do, I have links to website with invision styled smilies and some of them are really cool :D