Test Drive Unlimited 2: Wanna get dirty?

I got in to the club. Turns out that if you order the clubs by nationality FG club is on the second page.

The club at the current level can only have 8 people in it. We have 7. We need to gain XP so we can upgrade to 16 and then upgrade to 32. I'm gonna close registration. Not sure how you'd join with it closed though -- I have to find you ingame and invite you or something? Hmm.

Also wow is the buggy bad. I think I prefer my Subby STI for dirt road driving...

I drove all the roads too, but somehow I still have 5 car pieces missing. Has anyone found a map with the locations of all the wrecks? I want that dune buggy!

Also, has anyone else made it to level 25? Where's that shady mechanic you're able to sell your cars to?

You should have read earlier. You still can't sell cars after level 25. I'm a 35 now and I'm still stuck with the pink Mustang.

@HighVoltage I was tuoppi ingame. The game kept saying session no longer available when I tried to join in to the race. I couldn't even get inside the club either, so I guess they are still having problems with the club system.

Yeah, after I waited a while in the game I tried to go back to the club and it told me that TDU2 club server is not available.

Has anyone found a map with the locations of all the wrecks? I want that dune buggy!

Google is good. :p

The buggy is a piece of shit though. I prefer my WRX STI for dirt roads.

What happened to our club? It's no longer there.

I got in to the club. Turns out that if you order the clubs by nationality FG club is on the second page.

How do you do this? I spent 15 minutes on the clubs page trying to find the FG one and had no idea what the "sort" buttons were doing (it didn't appear to change the sort-by method).

Pressing the sort button goes through the sorting options (name, nationality, level). But FG club probably isn't there at the moment because it's full. Max members for lvl1 club is 8. We will have to do some club races to get XP and we also need money to upgrade to lvl2.

we also need money to upgrade to lvl2.

No issues there. I'm sitting on 10 million and I'm sure others have plenty of moolah.

I figured out the roulette. Made 20 million in half an hour. Are there any cars you can only get in Hawaii? I already bought all the ones in Ibiza.

Hey Viper, look what's coming up:
http://img291.imageshack.**/img291/7429/testdrive22011022319081.png

I have a request. Everyone who is in the club (PC) can you please do some club vs club racing? Every time you login check if there is another member online. We need to get some experience so we can upgrade the club.

If you don't feel like racing, please leave the club and let somebody else join, who will be doing some races. Once we upgrade the club you can go back in, but at the moment we desperately need experience.

I have a request. Everyone who is in the club (PC) can you please do some club vs club racing? Every time you login check if there is another member online. We need to get some experience so we can upgrade the club.

If you don't feel like racing, please leave the club and let somebody else join, who will be doing some races. Once we upgrade the club you can go back in, but at the moment we desperately need experience.

Sorry I declined your invite earlier, I was in the middle of the final race of the C3 Challenge and you signed off before I had the chance to see if I could still race. Next time I'll be in for sure.

Thanks to geeman and hungryhomer our club now has 4700xp. We need just 5300 more to get the first 2 exclusive cars. Come on guys!

Nice!