Test Drive Unlimited 2: Wanna get dirty?

A club for 360 open yet?

I just won the poker tournament. Shoud have won $250,000 but the game didn't give me anything. WTF? It just said I can go to the next level for free.

Damn it, I just can't get to 100% road discovery on Ibiza Area 1. I've been looking for hours! :(

Damn it, I just can't get to 100% road discovery on Ibiza Area 1. I've been looking for hours! :(

Do you need 100% road discovery in an area to unlock level 4 in the tuner shops?

The first game gave me 100% road discovery once I reached a certain threshold, does this not do something similar?

No. You have to unlock all roads. By the way you get nothing for it.

I'm waiting for them to restore the Community Racing Center so I can upload a challenge. Finally the club cars make sense on it, if you catch my drift.

I wonder if anyone will be able to compete with me! (Oh shit...)

We're ranked #25 in the world. What the hell?

How to be an utter pirate in TDU2:

1: Hunt down someone in a much slower car than yours. Chase him as he hoons around trying to rack up FRIM money.
2: Instant challenge him. In order to bank his money, he will be forced to accept your challenge.
3: Boringest race... in the world...???
4: Profit!!!

...just in case every single one of you hasn't figured this out yet :D

Edit: Elvis, go to the bar in the clubhouse. and for some reason, you need at least two members of your club to start a club vs club race.

Last edited:
Strelok16, he can press "h" and cancel the instant challenge without affecting his FRIM. And yes, we need more people to participate in the club racing.

Finally got it for PC, is there still any space in the club? :p

Yes, there still is :)

Is it "FinalGear.com"?

And i really hate the way they sort clubs, there are like thousands!

yes there really should be a search or something, took me a full five minutes or so to find the FG club

Oh well, there are flaws but eh what can you do.