The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Michaels-Got-Balls1.png

:lmao:

"Oh no, now you'll never get accepted into Hogwarts!" has now entered my vocabulary. ("Illiterate Asian" was already a big part of it.)

Also, the rest of the entry is just as funny.

Last edited:
Similar thing happened to me. A group of my friends and I went out to dinner and a movie. This group included our friend Mark, who we hadn't seen in over 5 years. He was getting engaged so we toasted for them and celebrated and talked about the good ol days.

I come back home to check on facebook and it says "reconnect with Mark"

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <_<

Shhhh, they are watching.:ninja:

Yeah I got the "please reconnect with x person" thing too. I went to HS with X person and didn't really know him too well, but X person died of an overdose two months ago. So it was kind of an "Errrr...unlikely" moment.

On a funnier note, everyone that facebook has suggested I reconnect with I have gone to their facebook wall and wrote "I have written on your wall, and have complied with facebooks suggestion."

Wow, that's like 7 memes in one. All it needs is FFFFUUUU- and an hero and Finalgear will have accidentally the Internet.
The whole thing?

Wow, that's like 7 memes in one. All it needs is FFFFUUUU- and an hero and Finalgear will have accidentally the Internet.

You forgot desu and milhouse.