The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

tenor.gif

Why a suit and not a motion to impeach?

The House of Representatives has to bring Impeachment charges.

Most Trump real estate now sold to secretive buyers

USA Today said:
Over the last 12 months, about 70% of buyers of Trump properties were limited liability companies ? corporate entities that allow people to purchase property without revealing all of the owners? names. That compares with about 4% of buyers in the two years before.

Hmm, I wonder why the sudden jump in people wanting to obfuscate their transactions with Trump :think:

The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

The fact that you can run a multi-billion dollar and multi-national corporation while being president doesn't seem right to me.

The fact that you can run a multi-billion dollar and multi-national corporation while being president doesn't seem right to me.

Technically he owns the company and does not run it anymore. Or so we're being told. Nobody can check this and we have to rely on the First Families word that there is a strict separation from the Trump business and the Trump Whitehouse. I for one don't think that word is worth much, but hey, 46.1% of voters can't be wrong, can they?

There was a either a Judge or lawyer who is challenging that. Of course, I can't find the story right now.

There are now two lawsuits concerning that. One is listed at the top of this page, filed by the Attoneys General from Maryland and D.C.. The other was filed by Democratic members of Congress.

I mean... anyone with the means should, even if innocent.

Fixed link above.

I agree, that is why it was not surprising. ;)

I expect there will be a bunch of people associated with the campaign that will also be hiring representation in the near future.

That is not one of the people I would have imagined hiring a lawyer.

The US spends by far the highest percentage of any NATO country. Considering that the US also has a GDP similar to that of the entire European continent, it's pretty clear that we carry the entirety of NATO. And then European leaders talk down to POTUS and debate banning him. Europe is like a 16yo girl throwing a tantrum because daddy didn't buy her the right color Mercedes.

Ok. Can we have our dead soldiers back, then?

The 16 year old snowflake is the petulant president of the United States, through and through. Trumpflakes. Trumpflakes everywhere.

You lost ten men in Afghanistan, 27 in WWII... Shush.

You lost around 5000 and sent back 100,000 wounded soldiers on a war based on lies by a moronic republican president. Where are the weapons of mass destruction Level? Who knows, but "we gotta keep that oil barrel low so we can keep paying 2 dollars a gallon" while in europe it's over triple that.