Top Gear Auditions

I REALLY don't like their live stuff, it's cringe worthy.

Boy, do I agree with you about that. Lame stuff repeated ad naseum.

Yeah, it would be great to see them live (perhaps they'll come to the US some day), but I expect it would be "in spite" of their material.

I'll do mine this weekend. Probably just a "Hey, its me and heres what I like. Hire me and...stuff." :D

Will everyone be posting their "auditions" here? Because I think that would be interesting to have a look at.

I'm almost tempted to do one just for the hell of it.
"I don't really have a connection with cars but... I do own a car and I drive it regularly"

MWF should do it like this:

Opening shot, nice road in a nice scenery, MWF standing by a white Mitsubishi Galant estate, saying somethong like "This is a Mitsubishi Galant. And some people don't know it" cut - Top Gear news segment, where he humiliates Jezza...

I know what would be funny: Drop a piano on one of Chris Evans' white Ferraris (he has several) to end a segment.
That'll endear him to the TG audience. xD

I like this idea....

Can we leave the poor Ferrari's out of this? They only made so many of some of those things let's save the Piano dropping for the Marinas.

MWF should do it like this:

Opening shot, nice road in a nice scenery, MWF standing by a white Mitsubishi Galant estate, saying somethong like "This is a Mitsubishi Galant. And some people don't know it" cut - Top Gear news segment, where he humiliates Jezza...

I had a similar thought but the rules state no copyrighted material so the idea got binned. I'm actually pretty pleased with the plan that has replaced it.

And yes I agree any auditions by FG members should be posted here but perhaps wait until after the closing date to avoid plagiarism.

:lmao:

Now you're giving your age away!

Glass houses/stones etc. You knew about the 1956 Moonraker. (I'll leave Barry Nelson for someone else.)

Well my last post rather gave the game away....