Who will be the first driver to lose his seat in 2009?

Who will be the first driver to lose his seat in 2009?

• Total voters
Dunno. I stopped watching GP2 for a while so I don't know how good Bruno Senna is.

He's very good. Just unlucky. Hitting a dog? Seriously.

What is this with Piquet Jr. and Bruno Senna? Is F1 getting so much like Hollywood that realtives of famous people get jobs for being relatives alone? (Niko Rosberg being another, although more talented, example)

What is this with Piquet Jr. and Bruno Senna? Is F1 getting so much like Hollywood that realtives of famous people get jobs for being relatives alone? (Niko Rosberg being another, although more talented, example)

It's just sons/nephews of former F1 drivers catching the bug and trying to follow in their precursors' footsteps.

Or the ex-F1 drivers wanting their sons to do better than they did. They have the funds, so they go for it.

In case of Nakajima... doesn't quite stand up in some aspects; Satoru was and still is a Honda man, and Kazuki is supported by Toyota. <_<

They are equally useless though.

Nico Rosberg isn't doing too bad, but still looking for his maiden win. Piquet Jr is just plain terrible.

Only driver that managed to pull the trick off was Damon Hill.

Nelson Piruet Is myu best bet, I mean he has been nothing but a joke for the past year or so.

I'd really like to see Hamilton dropped out because of his ckin colour, but hen again Im only saying this because Im VERY drunk, and want to annoy you.,

Headache kicking in, gotta get some sleep.

Pirueat sucks.

I can't believe the inanity of some of you whom state that Webber will lose his seat. My god, the man's in the points seemingly more often than anyone else; As a team principal I'd love to have him, because consistency is more important to developing a car than Raikkonen-esque on-again-off-again shenanigans, even if you do nick a podium here and there.

(no offense to Raikkonen, he is awesome but when he's hot, he's hot... you get the idea.)

I can't believe the inanity of some of you whom state that Webber will lose his seat. My god, the man's in the points seemingly more often than anyone else; As a team principal I'd love to have him, because consistency is more important to developing a car than Raikkonen-esque on-again-off-again shenanigans, even if you do nick a podium here and there.

(no offense to Raikkonen, he is awesome but when he's hot, he's hot... you get the idea.)

Webber is getting old and not getting results. Whats the point of a good driver if he never finishes due to his own ability or not.

It would be most ironic if Nelsinho started dominating the season. Doubtful but what are dreams made of? Seriously wha re they made of?

I think Webber will stay at Red Bull mostly to help balance the team. Vettel is a great driver, but he still lacks experience. While Webber may not have any wins to his name and only two podiums, he has been around for seven years and the team needs that level of experience. Apart from DC's freak podium in Canada last year, Webber handily out-performed his teammate last year. While he may not be able to do the same with Vettel this year, I think Red Bull realizes that Vettel needs guidance and an older driver is the best way to give it.

Webber is getting old and not getting results. Whats the point of a good driver if he never finishes due to his own ability or not.

And that's why last year he had his best results ever in terms of points? The man seems like a good wine, he's only getting better with age!
That being said, even if the Red Bull squad wants to drop him (which I doubt) you must keep in mind that good ol' Flavio is his manager and would probably dump Piquet in favor of him at this juncture.

And that's why last year he had his best results ever in terms of points? The man seems like a good wine, he's only getting better with age!
That being said, even if the Red Bull squad wants to drop him (which I doubt) you must keep in mind that good ol' Flavio is his manager and would probably dump Piquet in favor of him at this juncture.

Just because he got his best ever points haul doesnt mean it is decent or as expected.

Does Flav have that much free reign at Renault? If that is true then Piquet would hope Webber starts doing a bit better.

Just because he got his best ever points haul doesnt mean it is decent or as expected.

Does Flav have that much free reign at Renault? If that is true then Piquet would hope Webber starts doing a bit better.

Flav supposedly RUNS that damn team, from top to bottom, he's like the don of a big crime family :lol:

That's why you have the interesting situation there all the time with there being the 'Star' driver (Alonso) and the B-string driver.. A good analogy would be if Red Bull and Toro Rosso were one team, but each had one driver.
All the effort goes into the star driver there, and the second driver is a bit of a hanger-on, that's just how Flav does things.

Never come on finalgear after a night out.:|

But honestly, the only reason Piquet ever got IN to formula 1 was because of his dads success.

As an f1 driver he has been constantly sub-par, I say kick him out and tell him straight to the face that he's not as good as his old man was.

And no, I don't think Hamilton should be kicked out because of his skin colour. He is a competent driver, if a bit cocky.

Piquet. No one has confidence in him, not even his dad.

If Nelsinho isnt axed after that dismal display he will be in F1 for a long time. 3 spins and two were on straights.

He just plain sucks.

Bourdais, Piquet, and Nakajima seem to be on the same shaky ground after this race in China, although I'd say Piquet is easily the one whose bottom is about to give way from under him very very very soon. :\