Berlin Carbage

Includes special "Berlin Carbage goes America" pics. But let's start off with some identity crisis:

I won't get fooled again.

Except, maybe, by...

Nope.

He or she is joyful? In an X-Type? I very much doubt it.

Look! The calipers drums are painted red!

Last edited:
I agree, there is a lot of carbage here... however, an FF dashing through the snow does make up for a lot. So dashing in fact that I had no chance to take a picture :-(

I agree, there is a lot of carbage here... however, an FF dashing through the snow does make up for a lot. So dashing in fact that I had no chance to take a picture :-(

Dashing through the snow, in a 651-horse non-open Ferrari....nope, doesn't scan as well.

Beware! It's Segway Santa!

Carbage to end all carbage:

Well, to be fair, they did sell that horrible piece of crap under the Mercdes Brand (there is quite some Merc-tech underneath) in some countries ...

Still Carbage ... even without the Merc and AMG badges ...

It was common for Merc badges to appear on Mussos here, don't know whether it was from the factory or SsangYong dealers just put them on. It's probably the only reason they sold any of them at all. The AMG badge though, that takes it to another level!

It was common for Merc badges to appear on Mussos here, don't know whether it was from the factory or SsangYong dealers just put them on. It's probably the only reason they sold any of them at all. The AMG badge though, that takes it to another level!
AFAIK (as in "wiki") SsangYong sold them badged as Mercs (even through Merc's dealership network) in your market for some time.

AFAIK (as in "wiki") SsangYong sold them badged as Mercs (even through Merc's dealership network) in your market for some time.

It's odd though, because back in the day when I used to see a few around (haven't seen one for a while now) it seemed to be luck of the draw whether one had a Merc badge or a SsangYong badge (or both), regardless of the age of the thing. I'd believe that the earlier models were sold bearing Merc badges however.