Gun politics thread

Or pay your traffic tickets.

Blind_Io;n3544812 said:
Or pay your traffic tickets.

Punishment should fit crime, not paying a traffic ticket and being charged with a felony is a bit excessive ain’t it?

There's also notorious problems with some cities' and towns' computer systems where a paid or dismissed ticket isn't cleared and you have to go around with a copy of your receipt in your pocket to keep from being arrested if stopped.. Dallas had massive computer problems for years.

Just Massachusetts doing an illegal taking, nothing to see here.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"1576","width":"1071","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/zebuY4V.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Essentially what you bought today perfectly legally, will make you a felon tomorrow. You are not allowed to sell the item that's now illegal, you must turn it over to the government without any compensation.

LeVeL;n3545050 said:
Just Massachusetts doing an illegal taking, nothing to see here.

Essentially what you bought today perfectly legally, will make you a felon tomorrow. You are not allowed to sell the item that's now illegal, you must turn it over to the government without any compensation.

And yet you continue to live there and support their takings with your tax dollars.

Spectre;n3545060 said:
And yet you continue to live there and support their takings with your tax dollars.

To be fair it’s not that easy to uproot your entire life and just move.

LeVeL;n3545086 said:
Spectre is just on his "hurr Durr Texas" streak again. Suffice it to say I'm not about to explain all my life circumstances or even long-term plans to people on the internet.

Even having said that don't move to Texas even if you had the ability or desire to. lol Its time for us to get out while we can because it'll be a mini-California soon politically. :( I'm just waiting on my wife to give me the word and we are out of here. ;)

I would check the law itself on that and make sure it just isn't illegal to sell it within the state. They can't regulate what goes on in other states without being in violation of the Constitution, you should be able to sell your current stocks or cranks to other states, or even carry them to other states for storage - as long as you don't possess them Massachusetts when the law goes into effect.

At least my digital trigger is safe for now.

Blind_Io;n3545092 said:
I would check the law itself on that and make sure it just isn't illegal to sell it within the state. They can't regulate what goes on in other states without being in violation of the Constitution...
Our AG likes to sue out-of-state companies for shipping ammo to MA - they aren't breaking any laws!!!

But that has to do with commerce within the state, something the state is completely within their rights to do. They cannot, however, regulate interstate commerce.

LeVeL;n3545086 said:
Spectre is just on his "hurr Durr Texas" streak again. Suffice it to say I'm not about to explain all my life circumstances or even long-term plans to people on the internet.

His always on that streak :p

LeVeL;n3545086 said:

Nice of you to jump to conclusions yet again. I didn't even mention *or* invite you to Texas.

Dude, I threw everything I owned that would fit into a Toyota truck and GTFO of California in the 90s because I could see where it was going. I was not willing to hand over my tax dollars to a government for them to use to further persecute me, among other things. Every dollar you give them in taxes or fees or "special assessments" is more money they have to screw with you in the name of their anti-gun agenda.

You just have to decide what's *really* important to you. If MA's assholery isn't of the degree that you are willing to move and you can't do anything to change it, STFU already because by staying there you're admitting that it really isn't that important to you.

prizrak;n3545085 said:
To be fair it’s not that easy to uproot your entire life and just move.

No, it's not. But if it's actually important to you, you will.

Last edited:
LeVeL;n3545118 said:
Says he's pro-2A. Craps on others who are pro-2A. Mmk then.

Craps on others who claim to be pro-2A yet provide funding, endless funding, for those who are anti-2A. How far do you think the Massholes would get if they had, say, the tax budget of Alabama because everyone else left?

By staying what you are saying is, "Please, Massa, take this whip I made just for yoooooouuuuu and beat me with it! Beat me well, Massa."

Enjoy your time on the plantation, being farmed for money.

Last edited:
Spectre;n3545120 said:
Craps on others who claim to be pro-2A yet provide funding, endless funding, for those who are anti-2A. How far do you think the Massholes would get if they had, say, the tax budget of Alabama because everyone else left?

By staying what you are saying is, "Please, Massa, take this whip I made just for yoooooouuuuu and beat me with it! Beat me well, Massa."

Enjoy your time on the plantation, being farmed for money.
Very mature of you. I'm not stooping down to your level though - like I said, I'm not explaining my life circumstances to some nobody on the internet.

Spectre;n3545116 said:
No, it's not. But if it's actually important to you, you will.
That's complete and utter bs, you were in a position where it was possible for you to move relatively easily. Not everyone is in the same position that you were in.

I was really confused for the first few paragraphs until I realized what they were doing.

I need more coffee.