Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Looks like a V8 Vantage, a Cayenne hiding behind it, and a Range Rover Sport taking the front :)

Is that round-ish thing on the windshield a car access card for a building? We have 2 of that on our car too...

^ Okay, I give up. I would guess Vantage as well if I didn't know, but it was actually a Vanquish. Old, but more rare than DB9s and most certainly Vantages.

The hockey puck thingy is an access thingy, but for my old university. I should really return it and get my $25 deposit back, but I kinda like having it since it has the UBC logo and stuff on it. The sticker thing is a parking pass, but it allows you to park on the street itself (in resident-only spots). My own place has your normal push button remote opener.

DSC00023-1.jpg

Weird BMW limo with 2 flags in front.
I'm pretty sure it's an L7 - basically an E38 with some extra stretch. They're reasonably rare.

Yup, it's an Alpina L7... doesn't look that hot at all. In fact it looks ridiculous, you can't see the extension on that red car:

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sh/shawn/2008/05/29/02.jpg

Shame, I think it's a beautiful car otherwise. I think all extended cars look funny though, same with the Wrangler Unlimited.

Last edited:
^It's the one of the few (less than 10) stretched cars over here...

Linky on the car...
http://www.usautoparts.net/bmw/models/l7.htm

From Autoweb.com.au
No matter the degree of electronic communication, cyberspace commerce and mass media, nothing will ever replace the value of personal presence and face to face meetings when conducting business or affairs of state. However staying in touch when travelling for such business is increasingly important. Now BMW offers a 7 Series which provides the best in mobility and all the tools to continue conducting business.

With the L7 BMW has created the most exclusive 7 Series limousine possible. A car which provides not only space and luxury above expectations but also offers all the means to conduct business while on the move.

With 25cm more space between the wheels, this additional length is used exclusively in the rear passenger compartment, providing an ambience for the occupants which is in keeping with the car's exclusivity and stated purpose.

Rear occupants are provided with a separate climate control system, audio system controls, their own integrated telephone, electrically adjustable rear seats, rear television screen, video player, an enhanced internal light package, a discreetly positioned drinks refrigerator and specially created drink tumblers with built in tumbler holders.

However these luxury fittings are just the beginning of the L7's list of possible features for passenger comfort and convenience. The L7 can in fact be a mobile high tech command centre with an integrated fax and computer with internet connection via the dedicated rear phone.

All of this equipment can allow the VIP occupant of the L7 to remain fully in touch with the outside world while travelling and to conduct business from the car using all the modern communication means.

Of course the L7 features all of the standard luxury features of the BMW 750iL including full Nappa leather upholstery, double glazing on side windows, deep pile wool carpeting, electric rear blind and side blinds, 14 speaker 300 watt Hi-fi with digital sound processing and CD stacker, electric sunroof, rear footrests, fold down rear trays and illuminated rear vanity mirrors. In addition, the L7 also features rear seat heating.

Technically the L7 also features all of the high tech engineering features of the 750iL including the 5.4 litre 240 kW V12 power plant mated to the 5 speed Adaptive Transmission Management (ATM) Steptronic transmission, Dynamic Stability Control (DSCIII), Electronic Damper Control (EDC), full On Board Monitor with BMW Navigation, Xenon headlights, Dynamic Brake Control (DBC), Park Distance Control (PDC), Multi Function Steering Wheel and Electronic Immobiliser (EWS).

The safety of the L7 is naturally up to the exemplary standards of the BMW 7 Series range, with eight airbags including ITS side head airbags, seat belt pre-tensioners, side intrusion protection and the purpose designed occupant protection zone with programmed impact zone deformation energy absorption.

Of course other passive safety features such as the safety battery clamp and the automatic emergency door unlocking system, which are standard across the BMW range, are also incorporated in the L7.

Cosmetically the L7 can be specified with a range of alloy wheels, special trims and colours from the full BMW palate and from the even broader choices offered by the BMW Individual programme.

As is appropriate for such a vehicle, BMW is capable of creating a bespoke limousine with the technical, comfort, cosmetic and communication specifications of the intended owner.

In Australia the L7 will retail at a starting price of $375,000 however the variety of owner needs, which will determine the final specification of each vehicle, could see the final cost of some L7s far exceed this figure.

With only 300 BMW L7 limousines hand finished each year, and the likelihood that each one will reflect the personal and business needs of its owner, the BMW L7 is destined to become amongst the most exclusive BMWs ever offered.

Last edited:
Saw this in Melbourne yesterday after having dinner. Sorry the photo came out noisy, the camera I had couldn't handle the low light, but it did help with blanking out the number plates :p I think it's a F360. Correct me if I'm wrong.
IMGP0926.jpg

IMGP0927.jpg

Saw this a few days ago.
IMG_9139.jpg

And finally. I saw this while going to work a couple of days ago. Weird thing when I was coming home I saw another Hummer, a H2.
IMGP0922.jpg

^ That H3 is BIGGER than the bus!!...

insane!

an 6th generation Corolla with a 4AGZE. Big chunks of the paint was seperating themselfs from the hood, which is missing a huge portion of the scoop.. I was in this state for months, and months.
18012008002.jpg

Last edited:
It's a H3 ;-)

A Ford GT with Lambo style doors? WTF?