Bi-Annual Best Final Gear Member 2008!

wooflepoof

WoofleDay
Car(s)
Genesis Sedan 3.8
Rules:

1. This is only an award for second best, technically cuz Viper is king and perma-winner. Also, not me cuz I'm obviously too turb-awesom-charged for this.

2. Mods and Admins excluded anyways

3. Nominations start Now -June 14th

3. Voting will be starting June 15th and ends June 30th

4. Nominate based on posts and threads by members made ONLY between Jan 01-June I guess.

5. Rep power or influence shouldn't be taken into account. This is about the quality of posts done by the members each semester.

6. Nomination and discussion will be done here, voting will be done privately via PM's to me.

7. I'm still open for more rules and regulations in case I missed some. Happy nominating!

8. If you don't win don't feel bad. this is like employee of the month...not that big a deal

8. If you don't win don't feel bad. this is like employee of the month...not that big a deal

Yeah, but in Employee of the Month there was a beautiful 2000 Chevy Malibu up for grabs. :p

Anyway, I'll nominate Blind_Io if he hasn't won it already, because legions of other Finalgearers will inevitably follow suit.

Second nomination goes to Spectre for his bottomless knowledge of Jaguars/furious hatred of the UAW/finding me free CB550 manuals.

Interesting. I gotta think a while on this.
If this contest was for "most flower photos submitted in the lens flair thread" I would be the winner.

i only started forum whoring recently, so i have no idea who's any good around this hole.

Anyway, I'll nominate Blind_Io if he hasn't won it already, because legions of other Finalgearers will inevitably follow suit.

x2

Second place goes to the other members of the No Boss/BlaRo/Jacobfox/watto cabal besides my stupid ass of course. We're never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.

Dunno if I really like the idea of having a popularity contest, but meh, whatever.

Everyone has to vote for me, or die.

My nomination is for: thedguy

(Can't we nominate Mopar_man? :D)

1. BlaRo
OH EM GEE, did you see his new BMW? Plus he's totally cool, uber cute and stuff. Shame that he's with the slut Brandy. I hate that bitch.

2. chaos386
He's so shy and cute. Love his tan as well.

3. teletubby-warrior
Uber-cute as well and he's sooo good at football. Plus he totally knows how to colour match his outfits.

4. Chris
So hot and cute. Shame he's gay. I'd totally go out with him.

5. Buba
German accents are hawt!

jayhawk
He acts all not interessted and stuff but I know he has a crush on me. Plus he has that cool army hairdo.

MXM
Nice car!

fbc
Super hot Aussie surfer boy. That accent <3.

jensked
What a cutsie. Plays in a super-awesome emo punkband.

kip_6666
For fixing my computer when I made out with Brad.

All I want is whirled peas.

I'd just like to thank Jesus Christ, and Jehovah God almighty for helpin' my newest album 'Suck yo momma' become a hit. Tanks y'all.

:D

I'm going to vote for Jayhawk, for the thousands of flower photos (and other good photos I've seen), and for organising the 24 hour FG wacky race we had earlier in the year. :D

Apart from that I'm slightly blank on what's been going on here in the last 12 months. :neutral:

My nominations are BlaRo and KaJuN.

BlaRo for his superhuman levels of ?ber manly sexiness which always gets my pants excited. :wub:

And KaJuN for being my secret everyone's favourite sexy boy-toy:

picture.php

:wub:

/The moral of the story? Make a user name based on your initials for maximum popularity. :p