Top Gear Hottie Spotting

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was he on? :eek: :p

Episode 02x09 :lol:

gears_stewart.jpg

Don't remember which episode, and if I did it wouldn't make much difference as I don't have a clue how to do screen caps, but I remember a very classy looking redhead in a camisole type top who Jeremy accused of being in her pyjamas. She deserves a place on here without a shadow of a doubt.

The girls that were smitten over Hammond can be deemed "hotties"

http://img65.imageshack.**/img65/4493/hammondshottiesjw4.jpg

^ I wasn't just about to say that. Too weird. Have her. But I get dibs on the one on the left!

How big must my boobs be and how skimpily will I have to dress to get to play with the cars? :p

I'd say D, maybe DD, with a skirt so short, you'll show your panties (or lack there of - preferable) if you stretch up. ;)

... i'll be in my bunk...

I'd say D, maybe DD, with a skirt so short, you'll show your panties (or lack there of - preferable) if you stretch up. ;)

... i'll be in my bunk...

good
I just need a tiny skirt

good
I just need a tiny skirt

I know this isn't my business, but if i may say so: No need for any of that contemporary fashion shit either, just get a good skirt that fits you properly and is simple but well cut. I'm sick of all these new-age bluejeans that woman were wearing 2 years ago that were all faded and ripped up just to look fashionable, especially when a Equivalent pair of Levis would have been 100x better. I thought the point of a nice pair of cloths was to show off ones body, not distract you with all the hot new fashions that you like totally can't afford because your not from the valley.

I know that by no means would any normal fashion person accept me as a expert, but this is the internet, so why not shout my opinion like somebody gives a damn.

My shortnotes on how to turn a guy on hardcore- Fashion=bad, Style=good.

Last edited:
11x03... lurking in the shadows:

http://img225.imageshack.**/img225/1154/vlcsnap7909447ap5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.