Lambo smashed

Its a fucking car, who cares. They make something like 4,000 of those a year, and ontop of it all there were no fatalities, so whats the big deal? Are we all here to glorify a idiot?

If ever you see one of those wrecks offer the guy $250 for it and we'll see if we can get it running for LeMons with the other $250

Yeah, with like no body panels on it and the front driveshafts ripped out for full RWD

Please quote me advocating drunk driving. Until you do, use this:

tampax.jpg

I'm not saying that either. And you know very well I'm refering to "they way this car has been driven", read your own posts in my thread again if you suffer from memory loss.. :rolleyes:

Balloon white Gallardo's are awesome. :(

Why it says Murcie is beyond me.

?Then I came across the car lying in the middle of the road. There were people standing round it taking bits off and sitting in it.

hahahahaha :)

I'm not saying that either. And you know very well I'm refering to "they way this car has been driven", read your own posts in my thread again if you suffer from memory loss.. :rolleyes:

Dear haz,

Clearly you are having a hard time understanding my posts in your thread so allow me to clarify them for you. I never advocated drunk driving, reckless driving, street racing, or driving to endanger. I think it is pretty obvious that I do not wish to see a Ferrari come around the corner in front of an elementary school sideways. What I did say in my posts was that I hate seeing fast, exotic cars wasting away in garages and never being driven even remotely hard. Note that I am NOT saying that the owner should drive the wheels off his supercar ON PUBLIC STREETS.
I sincerely hope that helps.

:love:
-LeVeL

don't mind him... he's purposely misunderstanding your arguments, cause he can't think of anything proper to say against them.

How could they do such a thing to the 'Murcielago' <_<:mad::cry: Stupid Drunkard!

Dear haz,

Clearly you are having a hard time understanding my posts in your thread so allow me to clarify them for you. I never advocated drunk driving, reckless driving, street racing, or driving to endanger. I think it is pretty obvious that I do not wish to see a Ferrari come around the corner in front of an elementary school sideways. What I did say in my posts was that I hate seeing fast, exotic cars wasting away in garages and never being driven even remotely hard. Note that I am NOT saying that the owner should drive the wheels off his supercar ON PUBLIC STREETS.
I sincerely hope that helps.

:love:
-LeVeL

yes, that is exactly what you wrote in that thread... speaking of advocating..

..I think quoting "BerserkerCatSplat" in the original thread will end this, as in the last tread... or wait that was "klankymen"..

I'm amazed that you could write all that that without comprehending my post in the slightest. I mean, seriously, I didn't even mention speed limits in my post, yet you somehow think I advocate lowering speed limits. Quite the opposite, I am a huge supporter of raising speed limits on major roads and arteries.

But, hey, go ahead and think what you want, if you want to go off on unrelated half-cocked rants that's cool by me. I find it amusing.

Either quote me saying those things or take my advice from before and buy some tampons.

with you whining you should really follow your own advice ..

with you whining you should really follow your own advice ..

QUOTE ME ADVOCATING STREET RACING, RECKLESS DRIVING, DRUNK DRIVING, OR DRIVING TO ENDANGER. Until you do, you are ignored.

Oh, and if you have something to say to me take it to PM and stop littering threads with personal attacks.

QUOTE ME ADVOCATING STREET RACING, RECKLESS DRIVING, DRUNK DRIVING, OR DRIVING TO ENDANGER. Until you do, you are ignored.

Oh, and if you have something to say to me take it to PM and stop littering threads with personal attacks.

I would just put him on your ignore list, bud. haz is haz, he is relentless. Not saying it is a good or bad thing, just an observation of character.

I would just put him on your ignore list, bud. haz is haz, he is relentless. Not saying it is a good or bad thing, just an observation of character.

This message is hidden because haz is on your ignore list.

Reactions: haz

You won't give it up huh?! Ok, get this, and please make a small effort;

I HAVE NEVER ACCUSED YOU OF ADVOCATING STREET RACING, RECKLESS DRIVING, DRUNK DRIVING, OR DRIVING TO ENDANGER! ok?

So stop claiming that I have.

Like I said yesterday, @ 11.07 --> "you know very well I'm refering to "they way this car has been driven" in other words, I didn't accuse you of telling people it's OK to drive drunk etc.

Now, what I AM accusing you of, is having an IDIOT attitude towards how to treat an exotic car, and you know very well that was it. Let me quote your first statement in this redicilous argument:

If someone wrecked their exotic, it just means they were driving it the way it was meant to be driven.

Now, on this basis, I commented in this thread that this car has been driven (your words, again) "the way it was meant to be driven"

And that is what I (and "katwalk, "crashmaxx", "BerserkerCatSplat", "chaos386", "nist7", "Seasonone") have a problem with, and is why we argued against you in the original thread.