Forza Motorsport League - Sign up here!

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
Rules (please read all of this)

To compete in round 1, your car must:

• Be C class, and factory stock. Pre-modified TOM's Toyotas and the likes are banned, but the Saleen Mustang is allowed because it is factory built.
  • Have factory paint or basic designs, with your race number clearly visible.
Cars can be tuned in all rounds, and tuning must be done in career mode before the race.

Development

As the league progresses, you will be allowed to upgrade your car. Upgrades must be posted in the thread of the next race (I hope you understand that :)) so I can keep track and check you're not cheating. :p

Development will be bound by PI and the number of upgrades will be limited overall and in each section. One upgrade is one component moved up one level (e.g. from stock brakes to street brakes). You will not be allowed to go straight from stock to race.

Your available number of upgrades will be posted in the race thread (which should be up a week before the race, after the previous race finishes)

Designs will also be part of the development, and any manufacturer decals added must be of manufacturers of components fitted to the car. Designs can be made complex from round 2, but should have a few layers for round 1.

Points will be awarded for all finishing positions, and will follow the FIA standard of 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Tracks

There are 8 rounds and 8 tracks in this league. Laps have been calculated for races to last for around 30-35 minutes.

Suzuka East - 36 laps
Road Atlanta - 21 laps
King Cobra - 8 laps
New York - 31 laps
Sebring Club - 26 laps
Laguna Seca - 20 laps
Silverstone National - 31 laps
Nurburgring Nordschleife - 5 laps

Assists and race settings (new)

Assist settings (all will be forced to prevent cheating):

Suggested line: Off
STM: Off
TCS: Off (for now, let's see how the first race goes)
ABS:On

Transmission and view will be unlocked and will be up to the drivers.

Damage: Simulation
Tires and fuel: Simulation
Ghosts: Off (no ghosts cars hit each other (again, this is just for the first race. If it turns into carnage I will rethink this)

Signed up so far:

• ahpadt - 1
  • Ramseus - 67
  • JipJopJones - 22
  • Twerp128 - 28
  • Pepto - 666
  • Quiky - 42
  • MattD1zzl3 - 17
  • Das_Idiot - 47
  • Diusee - 6
  • BlitzR - 64
11 racers including me then (#32). :D

Last edited:
- Ramseus
- GMT -6
- 15:07

Good so far, I'm taking #32 btw. :)

I'll join in if you have an extra spot..

<- Phyrenet
GMT -5 (EST)
#42 :p

Edit; if you have more than 8 people, why not split the races up and go based upon final race times and place them in order?

#42 :p

Edit; if you have more than 8 people, why not split the races up and go based upon final race times and place them in order?

I wouldn't expect you to choose any other number. :D

You've lost me a bit with the splitting up. Do you mean havving 2 separate races and basically having the final points given out on finishing time? That would work, but might give some people an advantage (if less people are in one half).

We could split it evenly of course, but there's not much chance of having 16 people racing, so it would just reduce the number in each race. I wanted to have as many people as possible in a race, or you're practically on your own again. It's a workable solution though. :)

JipJopJones
GMT -7 (Pacific Standard Time)
4:47

Also, what car is everyone using?

Last edited:
Twerp28
GMT -5 (I think) EST
7:49

you're the answer, I'm the question... maybe (#67). What's the question? What could possibly be the question? Oh I dunno... what's six times seven? ;)

massproduction
gmt +2
13:58

I'm entering the '70 Chevelle SS. Attack of the yank tank!

maybe entering.. that thing corners like a bathtub on on lawnmower casters.

MattD1zzl3
GMT -5 (EST)
10:28AM

I'll be entering in a 2002 Camaro SS :D Closest thing to my IRL car in the game.

90537933mMnVuP_ph.jpg

Last edited:
Did you two miss the post above where I said 'lets keep the cars secret' ? :p

Nice cars though. I was going to be cruel and say that pre-1991 cars would have ABS banned until they fit the street brake kit, but nah. Unless you want to.

Any ideas how I can include everyone then?

^ To make the car choices more interesting, you could ban AWD since most top-end cars in C class are AWD. But on the otherhand, as it is now, we get more diversity.

EDIT: My car is ready with a decent paintjob... ;)

Did you two miss the post above where I said 'lets keep the cars secret' ? :p

Nice cars though. I was going to be cruel and say that pre-1991 cars would have ABS banned until they fit the street brake kit, but nah. Unless you want to.

Any ideas how I can include everyone then?

Let us upgrade D-class cars until we are competitive with the C-class ones. :p

Let us upgrade D-class cars until we are competitive with the C-class ones. :p

I'm not entirely sure what you mean or what aprt of my post you were referring to, but if you do that you'll max the car out too quickly and willl end up slower than the maxxed C classers.

I'm not banning AWD, that's what mine is. :D

Any way we could have some kind of alternating system? that way the whole thing could have more than just 8 people in it.

Like "group A", "group b" for each race, and you mix it up each "round" randomly.

a 16 car field would be great.

Mixing the racers up randomly sounds good, dunno how I can make them random though. I'll probably host group A, and if he can, Quiky can host group B (he's a mod so I should be able to trust him :lol:), and post the group results (total race times) so we can dish out the points. :)

Edit: Got a little Excel doodie that uses random numbers and sorting to make the groups. :)

That actually sounds very good.

Change of plan - All racers welcome, the more the merrier. Rounds will be split randomly into two groups (A and B) and will race separately. Quiky, I'm volunteering you as group B leader. :mrgreen:

Last edited: