The 2010 South Africa world cup qualifiers thread

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
Its less than 2 years to go to the greatest sporting event on the planet and the qualifiers have just started (in Europe), let the discussions begin! :D

Results and standings can be found below:
Results:
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/matches/index.html
Groups and standings:
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/europe/standings/index.html

Obviously I am very pleased that Italy, with Marcello Lippi, managed to get 3 points, even if we were lucky to say the least.

Germany and Portugal crushed their opponents, while France and Romania lost to lesser (on paper) teams, and all the Scandinavians drew.

The second match of the group stage is next Wednesday, 10th of sep.

avanti, on 11 Oct we are at war!!! :)
(you'll probably win, but don't underestimate us:))

SHAME ON EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

Especially since they played here, in Cluj-Napoca, and FAILED so miserably.

This, combined to recent events in national football, and with the monkeys that run our football, killed off what little interest I have in this sh*t.

Last edited:
This, combined to recent events in national football, and with the monkeys that run our football, killed off what little interest I have in this sh*t.

:+1:

/EDIT - Spot the DICK, or Cobol74 as we know and love him!

Post removed - apologies chaps. ....

Last edited:
That would be completely irrelevant. Someone didn't notice where he was posting i think...

Thanks to my local cable tv provider, I can't watch Finlands qualifying games free. :mad:

edit: must watch it from myp2p.eu ;)

Last edited:
Raymond Domenech is a dipshit. I have no idea how he is still coaching the french team.

The football stadium is less than 4min drive from where I stay.....

oh crap another tournament where we'll fail to qualify! :cry:

oh crap another tournament where we'll fail to qualify! :cry:

Hey what's the deal with you beating us you damn lucky SOBs.
Estonia deserved at least a draw there and if it weren't for the incompetence of Lindpere (the 1on1) and B?rengrub (3rd goal) we would have got it.

Croatia 1 : 4 England

Wow, where did that come from, Croatia are a good side especially at home? Big up Walcott - hatrick.

Uzbekistan 0 : 1 Australia.

Woo.

I was planning on skipping school for a few days in October to make myself a nice birthday present by coming home and watching Estonia play Spain and Turkey but after we lost 7:0 to Bosnia that plan's out the window.

Absolutely the wost match of football I have ever seen. You know it's bad when you cant even be bothered to scream at the TV if your team concedes again!