Top Gear In American Again

i just hope what ever the do they dont make America look like a shit hole. I mean on the last American special the went to the hood of Miami and the middle of fu**ing nowhere in Alabama and then make it look like all of America is like that. When ever they come to America thats what the make it look like. I feel as almost Clarkson dosent even want to give America a chance.

if they dont do that then i think i will enjoy this episode

Maybe they'll hang out at a protest march, like the ones documented at www.zombietime.com (not always safe for work).

Shaping up to be a great segment this one. Also i wonder if Clrakson reviews that "Ultimate Aero SSC Ladysmith Black Mombaza" car, or whatever it's called.

Servius, you are effing awesome!!! Man, you just happened to get a tip from a buddy who knew TG at a hotel! cool...man, I am soo starved for TG new shows...and wish, wish, they would have just done a US version of the trio!! oh well...

Thank you for sharing those photos! That was awesome. And congrats on the adorable baby daughter!

I got the Dodge Challenger SRT and Chevrolet Camaro confused. Does anyone else think they look similar?
Only in that they're both based on 60's cars. If you look at them side by side, they're clearly different.

https://pic.armedcats.net/v/vi/viper007bond/2008/09/19/may4.jpg

James is holding that cute baby in the same way as all my bachelor male friends would do: with a somewhat forced smile and "get this thing away from me" look in his eyes. :D

Last edited:
epic winnage

great car choices too, if a bit predictable. it's probably a "pick whatever American car you think is best and meet up at "Strange name for a place X" for a series of Challenges....IN THE WORLD"

I got the Dodge Challenger SRT and Chevrolet Camaro confused. Does anyone else think they look similar?

You would be shot here if you said that. :p
This race looks like it'll be pretty fantastic, and the new series itself isn't too far away either.

https://pic.armedcats.net/v/vi/viper007bond/2008/09/19/may4.jpg

James is holding that baby in the same way as all my bachelor male friends do: with a forced smile and "get this thing away from me" look in his eyes. :D

:lol: My thoughts exactly. Kind of a "what the hell do I do with this?" hold.

That said, she is a beautiful little girl.

Just goes to show what a great bloke he is - never, ever, heard of him refusing a pic.
Indeed. He's really an awesome guy. I mean, he could totally be like "go away", but no, he's nice to his fans. :cool: