Carbage

DSC00180.jpg

Fail - that's not carbage.

I had no idea... I've never seen an Avensis so I figured it was similar in size to an Avalon. :?

According to Wiki, it's actually smaller than a Camry (~3 inches/7 cm less in wheelbase, ~6 inches/15 cm less in length)...I suspect it's their Mondeo-fighter, so it makes sense that it'd be smaller than its North America counterparts, like the Euro Accord/Acura TSX.

I like both cars that klankymen posted.

And Carbage is meant for modded cars BTW.

That Scion isn't tasteless at all.

In fact I'm in favor of lowering it an inch or so just to make the wheels look more full.

Very nice.

Sorry to disappoint all you, but all Scions are factory standard carbage. THAT's a riced Scion, which makes it twice as bad.

...but all Scions are factory standard carbage...

Bullshit. Have you ever seen one in person? Just because of their quirky designs, they're not carbage. Please point out one instance of carbage on this Scion tC:

2008_scion_tc-thumb.jpg

IT FUCKING LOOKS LIKE A HONDA CIVIC THAT'S HAD A TEAM OF CHAVS LET LOOSE ON IT (but it's not tea time yet, so they've only had time to change the headlamps and buy some weird rims).

IT FUCKING LOOKS LIKE A HONDA CIVIC THAT'S HAD A TEAM OF CHAVS LET LOOSE ON IT

Jesus Ice, take a breath :p

The Scion's fine - I wouldn't say it looks stunning, but as far as affordable coupes go it's not bad looking.

IT FUCKING LOOKS LIKE A HONDA CIVIC THAT'S HAD A TEAM OF CHAVS LET LOOSE ON IT (but it's not tea time yet, so they've only had time to change the headlamps and buy some weird rims).

The thing about the tC is that it actually looks really bare. They haven't bothered doing anything to it because they know most buyers will modify the hell out of them anyway.

So it's got blacked out headlamps, they had to add one design touch for the few people who will drive it stock.

I don't think there's many official factory carbage cars anyway... I can think of maybe the Lexus IS-F and Acura TL Type-S. Look up the Acura and you'll see what real factory rice is. The Scion is like a blank canvas for ricers.

The tC I posted is factory stock, by the way.

How is this different than all you yanks repeating your own baseless opinions when it comes to NON American carbage? As soon as something has a Made in USOFA label on it, it's pure gold and shits awesome and win?

How is this different than all you yanks repeating your own baseless opinions when it comes to NON American carbage? As soon as something has a Made in USOFA label on it, it's pure gold and shits awesome and win?

Are you on drugs today, Ice? I think we've both been on FG long enough for you to know I'm from Canada, and if anything I despise domestic cars.

This has nothing to do with where the car is from. It has to do with the fact that I see nothing abnormal, over the top or even creative on that stock Scion. No special colour scheme, no spoiler, no vents, no bodykit - nothing.