Lens Flair

Yeah right. Go ahead, tell me that the focus is wrong. I'd agree, looking back, the depth of field should have been longer or I should have actually chosen some object to focus on. Right now, it's kind of vague. Thanks for the constructive criticism ice. :p

Hopefully, tomorrow's shot is better:

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/10/30/2008-10-29_Artsy_Fartsy_Window_in_the_Sky.jpg

Only minor colour adjustments in PP, the rest is all by using fill flash, manual white balance and a polarizer :)

Last edited:
horizon mate! get it straight! :p
its pretty noisey and a bit murky.... indoor pool environments seem to fudge the metering and stuff up a fair bit and im not confident enough to go full on manual in these situations.... but i like the action it captures.

digital right? no real harm to your pocket book then. I'd try less of a perpendicular shot of it though.

Not sure what it is. Got a mixed bag of seeds without a label. Definitely not a lemon drop. I would guess that it's aji cristal.

Raw one, could be, could be.. best chili breed ever.

Great photo Epp_b I can't give you rep yet :-(

Anyway, here is my photo for today....

http://img247.imageshack.**/img247/2373/surfingmj9.jpg

I'm not 100% satisfied by it. I am yet to return to the beach and have another go.

She is just a random girl that was standing there and I thought I would frame here into the photo :)

Concorde at manchester airport :)
Concorde.jpg

Shooting through a dirty plane window FTL :(

Understeer?

Man that really looks freaky, the guys face is all gray :D
But a nice shot ;)

To get a certain effect, I usually lie on the ground, but as was the case that day, there were two drivers unwilling to remove the electronic aids in their merc models, and three times I had to leap off the ground to miss the car coming my way...

One of the first pics to roll out my new nikon d40 whilst playing around with it to see how it all works.

DSC_0003.JPG

Congratulations on getting the D40 ;-)

Is that the 18-55VR kit lens you have with it ?